no sales in the last 3 days so should i change my product

yannaa
4 0 0

hey guys,

I posted on here a while ago and I implemented the feedback but still no sales I have been getting good quality traffic the many ones being the UK and The US so I am not such on what to do. I have promoted on Instagram, facebook and even snapchat but nothing. Any advice would really help

here is the link to the store: candidacandorem.com 

0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know. You can also accept this post as a "Accepted Solutions" if you found it extra helpful! Good luck.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.