So many errors ! Plz lets get connected then only we can help.
Hi - here's a few thoughts which are just my opinion and apologies if come across as a bit brutal, just trying to be constructive:
- Traffic quality, Instagram is generally great for volume but a lot of sites struggle to make it convert well (Instagram users aren't in buying mode). Not saying don't use Instagram and it works well for some brands.
Site Quality - Your site needs some work to look professional and trustworthy:
- Orange text on a black background is hard to read (and I'm on a retina screen). I would change to a white background and improve the contrast of your font color
- There are lots of grammatical errors in your copy (I would get a native English speaker to redo your copy)
- Inconsistent case. Sometimes you are using sentence case, sometimes not. All menus, Product titles etc. should each use a consistent case
- Inconsistent spelling. Sometimes you are using American English 'color' and sometimes English 'colour'
- You have a white block appearing at the bottom of your product pages which I'm not sure the purpose of (see screenshot)
- Postage rates. You have postage $2 worldwide on your homepage but your product pages say 'shipping calculated at checkout'. I would change the latter to be consistent
- Brand buy-in - I think you need to do more to buy me in to your brand and why I should buy from you e.g. are your products organic, not tested on animals etc. Articles on how to apply the product, how well it goes on etc. etc. I like the concept you are trying to convey of buying generic products that are the same as branded high street products but much cheaper, but you need to do more to sell that to me e.g. compare your product to a high street one and show me it's the same or better.
On your homepage,hamburger menu is not visible so how users go to product page.
Please change the color of hamburger menu
change your pictures dont copy and paste from aliexpress
people can copy you image and do a google search and find the real price, I did with 3 clicks, very high mark up for such a cheap product
brighten up your theme, way too dark in there for make up
replace the story of your website with something concise people get bored fast
description of the products needs a little more appeal,
Arrival of traffic clearly signifies visitor's interest in your store. However, the presence of some flaws might have created a negative impression in the visitor's mind leading to loss of sales. Hence, store improvement needs to be worked on. I suggest you the following below mentioned changes:
May your store be bestowed with lots of sales very soon.
Congratulations for your store.
Hope Few suggestions will help you:
1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile
2. Go for other design
3. Make a logo
Add Collection List
Add Popular Products
Optimize your product page with information
Use Facebook and instagram Store for more sale
Add Blog Sections
There are other areas you need to work. if you are looking for or need any help with this, we can work with you, reach us at here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us
Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
I have just visited your online store. I would like to give you some below feedbacks! I hope that it will help you increase the conversion rate and generate more sales.
- Insert more text on the slider.
- Add more sections below the slider to show your unique selling points.
- Add Featured Collections to show your best products.
- Add the Testimonial section to make customers trust you.
2. About us page
Create about us to help customers know who you are and why should they buy your product.
3. Check the page speed of your website via Google Page Speed Insight. Here you can find the suggestions to make your page load faster.
Hopefully, these above feedbacks can help you improve your website performance and get more sales :))
thank you very much for your help iam trying to improve my shopify store .
can you please guide me to how remove the sentence which saying shipping will be calculated at check out?
and i dont know the white part which is there in product page how did it come there i try to fix it. i couldnt do it.
if you have any idea how fix that please help ?