no sales on my shopify store

Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 1

please help me i cant get any sales on my shopify store.

i have been trying for last few months and no sales please check my website . ssstrend.com

i mostly used instagaram marketing i got heaps of traffic but no sales 

can anyone check my website and point out the mistakes in my website ?

thanks 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1355 111 181

Hi @Aj143 

So many errors ! Plz lets get connected then only we can help.

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Problem Solved?✔️Like and Accept the solution that can help others.
Need any help with theme customization or design? Hire us
Shopify Expert Page: https://experts.shopify.com/perennialsolution
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
476 66 131

Hi - here's a few thoughts which are just my opinion and apologies if come across as a bit brutal, just trying to be constructive:

- Traffic quality, Instagram is generally great for volume but a lot of sites struggle to make it convert well (Instagram users aren't in buying mode). Not saying don't use Instagram and it works well for some brands.

Site Quality - Your site needs some work to look professional and trustworthy:

- Orange text on a black background is hard to read (and I'm on a retina screen). I would change to a white background and improve the contrast of your font color

- There are lots of grammatical errors in your copy (I would get a native English speaker to redo your copy)

- Inconsistent case. Sometimes you are using sentence case, sometimes not. All menus, Product titles etc. should each use a consistent case

- Inconsistent spelling. Sometimes you are using American English 'color' and sometimes English 'colour'

- You have a white block appearing at the bottom of your product pages which I'm not sure the purpose of (see screenshot)

- Postage rates. You have postage $2 worldwide on your homepage but your product pages say 'shipping calculated at checkout'. I would change the latter to be consistent

- Brand buy-in - I think you need to do more to buy me in to your brand and why I should buy from you e.g. are your products organic, not tested on animals etc. Articles on how to apply the product, how well it goes on etc. etc. I like the concept you are trying to convey of buying generic products that are the same as branded high street products but much cheaper, but you need to do more to sell that to me e.g. compare your product to a high street one and show me it's the same or better.

Screenshot 2020-01-06 at 10.56.24.jpg

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Aj143,

On your homepage,hamburger menu is not visible so how users go to product page.

Please change the color of hamburger menu

2020-01-08_18-43.jpg

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

change your pictures dont copy and paste from aliexpress

people can copy you image and do a google search and find the real price, I did with 3 clicks, very high mark up for such a cheap product 

brighten up your theme, way too dark in there for make up

replace the story of your website with something concise people get bored fast

description of the products needs a little more appeal,  

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1504 93 331

Hey Ssstrend,

Arrival of traffic clearly signifies visitor's interest in your store. However, the presence of some flaws might have created a negative impression in the visitor's mind leading to loss of sales. Hence, store improvement needs to be worked on. I suggest you the following below mentioned changes:

1. The color combination of the logo looks quite pale. Try some bright color instead of golden and font-size also needs to be increased for better visibility.
  2. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  3. The newsletter occupies a lot of space. Shift it in the footer instead.
  4. Correct a few punctuation errors that are present in the footer
  5. Bestsellers should be added for depicting site peculiarity.
  6. Social links need to be added for customer connectivity.
  7. Add Instagram images in place of newsletter for better brand promotion.
  8. Testimonials need to be added for building better customer trust.
  9.  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10.   Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May your store be bestowed with lots of sales very soon.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1013 44 123

Dear Aj143,

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

User Experience:

1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile

2. Go for other design

3. Make a logo

Home Page:

Add Collection List
Add Testimonials
Add Popular Products

Product Page:

Add Testimonials
Optimize your product page with information

Other:

Use Facebook and instagram Store for more sale

Add Blog Sections

There are other areas you need to work. if you are looking for or need any help with this, we can work with you, reach us at here: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi, 
I have just visited your online store. I would like to give you some below feedbacks! I hope that it will help you increase the conversion rate and generate more sales.

1. Homepage
- Insert more text on the slider.

- Add more sections below the slider to show your unique selling points. 

- Add Featured Collections to show your best products. a.png

- Add the Testimonial section to make customers trust you.
2. About us page
Create about us to help customers know who you are and why should they buy your product. 
3. Check the page speed of your website via Google Page Speed Insight. Here you can find the suggestions to make your page load faster. 
Hopefully, these above feedbacks can help you improve your website performance and get more sales :))

PageFly- Advanced Page Builder for Shopify stores

pagefly
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 0

I LEFT YOU A MESSAGE ON YOUR WEBSITE TO CONTACT ME, FREE OF CHARGE

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 1

thank you very much for your help iam trying to improve my shopify store .

can you please guide me to how remove the sentence which saying shipping will be calculated at check out?

and i dont know the white part which is there in product page how did it come there i try to fix it. i couldnt do it.

if you have any idea how fix that please help ?

thanks 

0 Likes