no sales... why?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi everyone!

This is my 5th dropshipping store I created . I went from selling portable-blackhead-remover to electronics now back to beauty product which is electric eyebrow trimmer.

After creating my store for multiple times, now I feel like my store looks pretty good..? but I get no sales..

I've been running instagram ads within beauty/makeup niche, and having been able to make one sale yet.

I've spent around $350 already on ads :(

Can anybody help me with this? any advice would be highly appreciated.

This is my store website

http://electriceyebrowtrim.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 122 433

Hey Electric Eyebrow Trim,

"A very good start", but you still have a long way ahead to reach the pillar of success. In terms of sales, you need to pay attention to the below-mentioned tips to make your store perform well:

• Highlight the "free shipping offers" using a free shipping bar for ease of customer notice.
  • Promote your free shipping offers with progressive messages and a cart goal and motivate your customers to increase cart values and boost sales using Free Shipping Bar by Hextom.
  • "Multiple newsletters" are undesirable on the homepage.
  • "Social Media" is a powerful tool for effective advertising.
  • You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

I truly wish the luck favors you this time.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

thank you for your help.

I do have free shipping offers text "FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS" on the page. 

But I guess that wasn't enough. Is it better to keep two texts that says FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS? cause I just downloaded free shipping bar app but it looks a little spammy now from my end..

Social media indeed is a powerful source of advertisement, thus I'm using influencers to promote my product , but never lead to any sales :(

I do have reviews in my page, got it from aliexpress / judge.me , do I need more reviews ? because growwave isn't a free app.

Anybody that can give me another advice? Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
170 16 74

Hey @JasonSeo1221  welcome to Shopify family,

I would like to point out a couple of feedbacks:

1. Add a logo and update the favicon of your website, it'll boost your brand recognition, credibility and trust.

2. I would suggest to revamp the Homepage design of your website. Homepage should include elements such as
                   1. A Clear Value Proposition     2. Links to Social Media.  3. Intuitive Navigation. 4. High-Quality and Original Images
Do read these two blogs on how good Web Design can boost sales:  https://www.lyfemarketing.com/blog/good-website-design/

https://getmodemagic.com/shopify-store-design-tactics-to-increase-shoppers-engagement/

3. Use alerts / push-notifications to increase sales. Studies have found that these alerts can boost your  app open-rates by 25% and app retention by 92%. A simple alert for updates and sales can benefit sales a lot. Make sure though, that they're not spammed when 3-4 alerts in website.

4. Invite customers to be part of your community. Also having a blog, getting out articles and having fresh content once in two weeks will allow you to drive traffic, help in starting conversations and build credibility.

5. Though your product catalog is small right now - i.e. limited products, there still needs something to push me to buy - right now. Just like in a real life store, you want to display your best offers, top sellers, new arrivals right at the window of the store, isn't it? In the case of your store, i don't get this urgency at all.

Suggestion: Add some kind of stickers to showcase stuff like trending, running out fast, back in stock, hot seller etc.  Apps in Shopify app store can help with this by making the process very easy & simple. With labels/badges, you'll be able to tap into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency to boost sales.

undefinedundefinedundefined

Your constant goal as a store (online or offline) is to quickly make a passerby become a shopper. 

Try these feedbacks out and if you want more help, feel free to message me back anytime :D

Fayaz

PS: CoVid offer for all stores at https://community.shopify.com/c/COVID-19-Partner-Offers/Free-Credits-for-In-Store-Conversion-Sticker...

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Offering free store consultation for increased sales and conversions
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
169 2 9

Hi there! Firstly, congratulations on your new store! Overall, your store looks pretty good. 

Looks like you are targeting international markets. It's great to see you have put multiple currency selector on the storefront. It's better if you could auto display prices using local currencies based on visitors' locations, instead of having visitors choosing and changing currencies. It supports visitors' purchasing decisions seamlessly, and increases customer conversion rate.

When the currency is changed, it adds a parameter to the URL, for example, exampleshop.com?cur=USD, or exampleshop.com?cur=AUD. You may use Geo Targetly to auto direct visitors to correct URLs based on visitors' locations. Its Geo Redirect tool detects visitors' locations by IP and auto direct visitors based on their locations. You can easily set up redirecting rules within a few steps. No code is necessary.

Hope it helps!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
36 1 9

You should focus on creating social proof for your store. It affects directly to your sales. Don't waste too much money in ads, you can end up wasting money with no sales. Customers need trust to pay for products. Therefore, they tend to check for reviews before purchasing. If you want to increase sales, you can try to import some more reivews to build trust for your items. There are some review apps which can help, like Ali Reviews   This app collects many reviews from real customers, and you can filter good ones to attract your customer, so you have high chance to gain sales. Moreover, it also allows you to manage automated email which can be sent to ask for feedback form customers or up sell your products. I think this app is good for newbie like you, should consider it!

FireApps - Premium e-commerce solutions come together for your growth
0 Likes