no sales

2 0 0

I recently opened what I thought was a pretty nice store, with a great deal for purchasing  but have yet to get a single sale. I don't know if it's something about my sight that im not seeing that is a turn off, my deal isn't good but cheesy or the shipping time of up to 23 days is killing me. 

I would truly appreciate YOU taking time to look over my sight and give me your constructive criticism. My skin is thick so please be as honest and straight forward as possible                     www.mybambibags.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
315 1 21

Hii Dear

Firstly, I appreciate on your efforts towards the store. There are few areas i find where small changes need to done/added.

1. It is great that you have provided a video promotion on the homepage. But i recommend to shift it other place on the homepage. Instead if you provide a nice sliding mode of banner it would be further great and looks professionally. The banner provides the space to place multiple collections and offers which attracts the customers.
  2. I also Suggest you to install a good theme so as to highlight the Header and Footer Sections.
  3. There is no "ABOUT us" page in your site. It is good if you write something about you and your motivation towards the store.
  4. Your collections are really good but i didn't find any Online promotions. I suggest to make use of Facebook, Instagram etc to promote your product  and improve your sales.
  5. There is no Related product list, lot of space available so please provide RELATED PRODUCT or FEATURED COLLECTIONS list which will improve your cross sales.
  6.  I didn't find any reviews on your products. As you know most of the customers prefer these reviews before purchasing any products. I suggest to refer any Good Customer Review app to improve your sales further.
  7. There are no terms and conditions, Privacy policies etc. It is very important to provide all the terms and policies to avoid the issues like Refund/Return policy.

Overall store is good.

All the Best.

Thank you

MyReviewfy.

https://apps.shopify.com/myreviewfy
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Thank you for your help. You are greatly appreciated
0 Likes