When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.).
Upon landing, the website looks untrustworthy. On mobile, it isn't as bad but on desktop there are large open spaces and alignment issues that make your website look unprofessional. I would recommend changing the the design of your website. We did a TikTok recently where we showed which themes we recommend, they are all free suggestions so I'd recommend giving it a watch.
When you update your theme, add a favicon:
At your checkout, free shipping is great, make sure to add your estimated time of delivery. Not having this information will cost you conversions.
The next thing I'd say is make sure you have a winning product on your hands. We show you how to verify it in this video:
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.
Then, lastly, our 2021 ad strategy:
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Hello @Andrea01, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- You need to work on the layout of your store and make it easy to navigate. Currently, it looks cluttered.
- Add a left navigation bar.
- On the homepage, first add a slideshow or banner image with a call to action button then display the product with a call to action button and a little description then show the video of the product.
- Improve the footer menu.
- Display reviews on the home page. 90% of people go through the reviews before making a purchase.
- Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.
- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code. Give loyalty points to customers on signup. It helps to increase the number of email subscribers. You can run email campaigns by targeting customers and send targeted emails to bring them back to the store to make a purchase.
- Make your store customer engaging to engage the customers coming to your store. Add customer engagement tools in your store.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!
I take a look on your website
I'm happy to hear you have traffic to your website. I think now you should make your website personalized for each user.
When user is visiting your website he should get personalize menu and products.
I used Twik.io to personalized my website and it boost my sales.
Hi @Andrea01 welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small. More on visual cues that can help make your store a better shopping experience can be read here.
2. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Add a top navigation bar with the product catalog broken down into different collections & categories so that customers can quickly browse and reach their desired products faster. Also, have an auto-complete and suggestion feature in the search bar so that it provides an extra helping hand to relatable collections and products will also be useful.
3. Add Wishlist to your website. They are a great way to alert customers about a sale, drive traffic to your site. Also you can do more target oriented email campaigns. Also Add to Cart and Checkout Page needs to have a bit more planning - like giving users a visual checkout process, and option to continue shopping from the checkout page.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalized stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase. (I have added an image as reference. If you do like it, then check out more sticker packs here)
I hope this helps!