no sales

Highlighted
5 0 0

I thought I was doing everything right on my store, but I haven't received any sales yet....

HELP

0 Likes
Highlighted

As a merchant, you’ll be able to convert more of your store visitors into paid customers by offering them relevant recommendations using our AI recommendations engine. 

Our AI shopping assistant helps store visitors to discover, share, and get relevant options on items to buy in your store. You get instant revenue boost, recurring sales and store growth when you offer trusted social recommendations to customers.

image.png

You can customize your Rendezvous widget to match the theme, color, and style of your store - and it won’t reduce your page load speed. You can also connect your store to Messenger to target your customers and sell more. 

Client Message III.png Select to Email Added.png

Do install the Rendezvous Social Recommendations App and let me know your thoughts on it.

Rendezvous is AI-powered social recommendations engine - enabling customers to discover products on merchant stores and leading to higher conversion rates.
Over 500,000+ shoppers are already using Rendezvous Recommendations to find products from big brands like - Amazon, Macy’s, Walmart & BestBuy.
0 Likes