no sales

Highlighted
5 0 0

Hi, my website is www.sohermosa. I have a good site, but no sales yet. Please leave advice & tips below.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm going to keep this a short as possible. I really like the layout of your store and it has a lot of potential. I do see areas where your store could be improved, but many of these changes are quite minor. Building and creating an organized, aesthetic store is half the battle. The other half is proper marketing. You need to understand who your target audience is and build proper ads that are have a high CTR. Getting a higher CTR may simply entail getting your ads in front of the proper audience. It's always easier said than done. A store like yours can benefit off of getting it's name out there and known. A good method of doing this is through influencer marketing. If you are looking for a partner, I can work with you and help you market. my email is JamesKendrickinfo@gmail.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey, 

I'm just going to talk about the basics with website design and flow.

Right now I can only point out to things I see, but it literally could be anything.

Standard things I've noticed more based on design and user flow:

• Products have very little description, it might be worthwhile to adding a little more to description and product details
  • Home page could use a banner or some introduction image rather than getting right into the products to give your site a little more depth
  • You don't have any information or pages that define your business as a company, that makes it special
  • There are no reviews anywhere or for any products
  • Your social media icons at the bottom are blank pages
  • Your masks page is a blank page

My advice is to start tracking and then make the changes and see if it impacts to your metrics. You need to look at it from different perspectives not just conversion rate, but bounce rate, time on page, cart abandonment rate, and product detail view rate at the minimum to understand what can be improved. I've just released an analytics app and I would love to help you with a free consultation.

The free consultation includes:

• taking a deep dive into your data
  • identifying metrics that and areas that could cause issue
  • work together to see what we can improve to bring up that conversion rate
  • at the end of the day you know your market the best, but I can help to provide key insights and a second opinion on what could be improved

If you are interested in working with me and getting some consultation just send me your email in a private message and we can work together more efficiently via email.

Cheers,

ui-gab
https://www.uiavenue.ca
We specialize in data analytics. If I've helped you today, please give our give our app a try (15-day free trial) https://apps.shopify.com/ui-ave-analytics and maybe write a good review.
Send me a message if you want a free data analysis consultation.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @MYBUSINESS101 ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you, hope they might help you. 

• I have found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you. 

Thanks,

Droppersstop   

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes