no sell 5 month

Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 0

hello why my store not selling on 5 mont can give me solution?

this my store https://bokeclothing.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted

Your store may need more of a focus on what you sell. The opening image made me think you sell bedroom items and pillows but it seems you sell everything. I would try to cut down and build a niche site. Everyone sells clothes and this is a competitive area. Maybe just focus on bedrooms and home goods. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's disorganized right now. It's just an endless scrolling experience, which is not great

2. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

3. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some are shot in a studio vs outdoor right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page Feedback

1. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

2. Move the sizing chart information off your product pages and make a new page for this. That way you can link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO.

4. Remove the "safe checkout" image and "people are currently looking at this product" as it makes the store look tacky

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi yudhanordeous,

You can found some of my thoughts about store. But actually, how is your traffic and marketing campaigns?

General

• My suggestion for you is to focus in on a niche, instead of selling a little of everything, and build your store so that when visitors land on your homepage, or any page on your site, they trust that the store has expertise in what they're selling.

Homepage

• I noticed that you have a newsletter subscription box. I would suggest adding a bonus (such as a discount code) to entice your site visitor to sign up.
  • As you have a long homepage, consider adding a link in the footer to 'Home' top of the homepage or add a sticky arrow to jump to the top of the page. It will help you improve the navigation and user experience.
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.

Product

• Product description is very less for some products. Please give some more description.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1151 57 343

Hi there! Maggie, Shopify Partner here :)

You have a great selection of items - well done. If your sales are not there yet, definitely look into narrowing down your target audience - it's usually more profitable to target a defined customer, instead of trying to appeal to everyone.

Also, please pay attention to little details, that affect how people perceive your brand - such as the wording on your promo images, product descriptions etc. 

Learn how to run insanely profitable online store from day #1 | Join the Masterclass: http://www.rockpapercopy.com/shopify-masterclass/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1278 74 156

Hello,

How many visitors are you getting?

I think you should use Google shopping ads, facebook store and Instagram store.

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Setup Shopify Store @ 129 USD
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
222 17 64

Hey there,

The first thing I noticed once I clicked on the Phone case collection and chose an item, it does have only 1 image. And once I chose my preferred phone, the image was the same. I guess you need to add images with different phone types, so once you click the needed model of the phone, the images also change (the same you have with bra sets).

And yeah, as it has been mentioned, you need targeted customers to come and shop, but the other is that you are selling lots of varieties of products.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes