on my shopify “debut” theme store

Highlighted
1 0 0

so i have a “home” “beanies hats” and “t-shirts” and i am using the shopify DEBUT theme my question for example if a customer clicks my “beanies hats” page how do i make it to where the customer sees all the beanies hats ONLY on my page instead of seeing all the products in my store including the beanie hats?

for example

t shirts- t shirts ONLY

beanie hats beanie hats ONLY etc

thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
25 1 4

I had gone through the website it is really amazing. I hope you are doing well, Mobile shopping accounted for 30% of online purchases last year. This figure is only increasing—Business Insider predicts that by 2020 mobile shopping will account for 45% of all ecommerce shopping.

With the growing use of phones for online shopping, merchants have to ensure that their site design is mobile-friendly to make sure buyers can make purchases, no matter what device they’re using. Tech-savvy sellers can check operating system requirements, like these iOS guidelines, to ensure that their site is responsive. Merchants can also use online store design templates that are already set to be mobile-responsive to make their site device-friendly.

As a recommendation I want to tell you about the Descrii, which is a description generator application for your services, use it for one time and you will like it and it will also Increase your sales. 

Make your store look professional and reliable. So, the customer will get a perception of a reliable, trustworthy, and honest website.

The link of application is

https://apps.shopify.com/descrii-smart-descriptions

0 Likes