over 50 In-Carts but no sales ? what can i do to increase my conversion ?

2 0 0

Hey everybody,

its my First shop and im trying my best but now i got allmost 100 in cart but no sales. what am i doing wrong ?

after 100 in-Carts i will do a campaign with a LLA for in-carts maybe this will help Out.

https://themagneticcablestore.com

i am thankful for any kind of feedback

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Aligur ,

I just reviewed your store, it's really amazing. You need to work on few aspects to improve your store and increase your sales.

Menu Navigation : I your website menu navigation in desktop view works like Mobile view. Spread Menu like you always see in desktop view.

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and are visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user. 

Structured Data- What I noticed that you have not implemented structured data, so it's recommended to implement it. It will help increase search appearance on SERP.  

Show Off Trust Signals and Customer Testimonials to boost conversion: Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision. 

Create a Sense of Urgency: Creating a sense of urgency helps increase sales.

Multiple Payment Options: Make it easy for your customers to pay. Provide as many payment options as possible.  

Try A/B testing: Always try  A/B testing to see which version of webpage is performing better for you and where you can improve conversion.  

Product Availability: It's a good practice to show product availability information to the users to attract or please the customer.

Add Call to Action: Use good CTA it can increase conversion and sales.

Live Chat Support: A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers. So integrate live chat support on your website.  

Add Social Proof: Put effort Into online reviews & social proof as Social Proof builds brand image. Make use of social media channel to reach more customers. 

Add Write a Review Section: This is a great way to win customer trust by providing them authentic reviews of the product so add ‘write a review section’ on your website and display it with the aggregate rating. 

Speed Optimization: To increase visitors you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very slow i.e 24%. So it's recommended to improve it. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate and It also improves the user experience. 

new1.jpg

Offers and Discounts: You can highlight Offers and Discounts beside the add to cart button. It instills trust and a feeling of safety in your customers. 

Footer : In to the footer Contact us and Polices links are not working this will give negative impact towards client.

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank You!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Free Review and advice for sale on store | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

thats what im Talking about !

im working on it now i will write you when im done :D

thank you a lot and much love.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1286 75 275

Hey The Magnetic Cable Store,

A home button needs to be included at the top of the dropdown for ease of access and navigation to the homepage. Apart from that, a unique header template should be created to highlight discounts and free shipping offers if any. Other essential points to be noted are mentioned below as follows:

1. Product categories and collections are the main elements of the dropdown menu which are missing.
  2. The currency converter should be shifted beside the search bar and cart for better uniformity.
  3. It need not to be included in the dropdown when it is clearly placed on the top right of the header.
  4. I would love to see an Account login/sign-in system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.
  5. Login, when, added should be placed beside the cart and search bar for a more systematic header look.
  6. Social links need not to be included in the header when they are already a part of the footer.
  7. More social links need to be added apart from Facebook and Instagram for better customer association.
  8. Instagram images facilitate better brand promotion.
  9. "Policies" has been wrongly spelled as "Polices" in the "Popular Categories" section of the footer.
  10. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  11. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

May the store get more and more conversions in the days to come.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
797 35 105

Hey @Aligur , you are having a high abandoned cart rate. To reduce the abandoned cart rate you should definitely start notifying your customers when they abandoned your cart. This can be done in many ways. You can send them an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart.

Also, to increase sales you can add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes