people are seeing my store but not Buying

Braley
2 0 1

I was looking to get some feed back. I have had over 650 views on my store but no one has bought anything. Just was looking for advice how to improve my site. 

Garitt
3 0 0

Hey there,

Can I get a link to your store?

0 Likes
Solutions1
Explorer
100 12 23

Hello Braley!

kindly share your website URL

Thanks

Solution1

0 Likes
Braley
2 0 1
Braleysbaitbarn.com
0 Likes
Solutions1
Explorer
100 12 23

Hello Braley!

You need definitely work on Design of the store there is lot of space in store which needed to be filled with Design Needed to add full size (width) images Video will be huge plus

You need to add

Shipping Policy

Privacy Policy

Terms and Condition

Address and Number

This gives the visitors a trustable sign which is huge plus points.

In the last no matter how huge traffic you get if its interest targeted they will convert for example in your case people who are interested in finsh hunting will be interested

visitor who lands to you website with Car and accessories in mind will not convert so need to improve the sales funnel.

You can discuss with me you digital marketing strategy
Hope this all helps

Thanks

Solution1

0 Likes
Garitt
3 0 0

Bralley,

First, remove the "powered by Shopify" at the bottom of your site this builds brand credibility.  I'm not sure how targeted your marketing efforts are but you want to be very sure to target those interested in your products, maybe improve your SEO. Other than that I can't see anything that is terribly wrong you might hire an expert or a Shopify web designer to improve the look a bit. Hope this helps.

0 Likes
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
2785 175 469

Dear @Braley 

Hope the following tips will help you

• Check store speed for desktop and mobile
  • Do remarketing ads for website traffic
  • Do SEO

Please share URL for better feedback

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 214 662

Hello @BraleyThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here is the feedback on your store that you can work on:

- Add a call to action button on the slider images. 

AiTrillion_0-1623496493343.png

- Add a section of collection on the homepage.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. 

- Product page looks good.

Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

- Add reviews on the product page. Reviews help in enhancing SEO and build trust with other visitors.

Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. 

- Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

To implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. This will help you to maximize engagement in your store and drive conversions. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- If you need help with setting up the features, feel free to email at support@aitrillion.com.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3717 214 662

Hey @Braley,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the all-in-one marketing app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help or you can email our support at support@aitrillion.com

P.S- Free plan available, install AiTrillion for free here.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes