please can I have feedback on my store

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Dear all experts,

Would you be kindly review my store www.zarzoors.com and provide feedback to.improve.. I am still having issue and error with my shipping setup at check out hence I still lock my website .. password is puzzzleme 

Thanks for your time

Eliya

1 Like
Highlighted

Hey there @Zarzoors ! Pretty nice store .. Here are some suggestions I'd like to make - 

1. You need to add a favicon to your online store. 

2. Your logo is eating too much space in the header menu. Try and sync your logo with the header menu! 

118258351_10218313418970807_79228533817326687_o.jpg

3. Instead of having just a cart button, try and get a dynamic cart button that moves with the user's navigation! 

4. You've added social media icons, that's great but we can also include customer reviews and testimonials! 

5. When you scroll the bottom o your store, it's written Powered by Shopify. We can help you in removing it and make it a fully customized website! 

All in all, it's a decent store, and doing changes is an ongoing thing. But what about your sales and promotion strategy? Also, it's my suggestion to move to other marketplaces to expose your store to a wider array of online shoppers! Let me know if we can be of any help to you. 

I'm from CedCommerce - a team of coders and marketing enthusiasts who help eCommerce entrepreneurs with store set-up and customizations! 

We'll be happy to assist you with any kind of customization; add-ons or planning our sales/marketing/social media strategy! 

As a Shopify store owner, you need to know the course of your journey ! It's going to help you throughout your time in the eCommerce ecosystem! 

Ps. I'm just a message away!

Wish you luck with your Shopify store journey! Cheers! .-. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

I'm not a shopify professional but I really love the look of it

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi @Mihir_Gupta_ thanks so much for your review, I will update my store where I can .. when you says other marketstore do you mean like fb and IG? .. i havent got marketing strategy just yet .. to be honest I started buiod this from scratch not having any ecommerce background at all learned everything from 0 through shopify and YouTube video ... so I may not understand yet what you're referring to such as dynamic cart syncing logo with my menu.

Appreciate your feedback 

Ta

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi @KaMRyan thanks heaps .. so glad to hear your positive encouraging feedback.

Cheers,

Eliya

0 Likes
Highlighted

@Zarzoors You must have seen the stores that have a cart button that moves along as the user scrolls up or down your online store .. it eases in the user's navigation! That's what dynamic cart is all about. And when I say marketplaces, there are places like Walmart, Frugo, Etsy where you can showcase your product and online shoppers of that marketplace can shop through your store. You need to integrate your store over there and then you'll be able to take full leverage of marketplaces. 

Helping store owners in their smooth eCommerce journey! ;)
0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Zarzoors 

You have a really nice store, looking so lovelyyy

I just have some minor comments, hope they can be helpful.

- The button on the banner is hardly visible. To remain the consistency with other button, I'd suggest you choose another background image, which can make the button outstanding.

Kid's Room Decor, Accessories and Toys. – Zarzoors 2020-09-01 18-03-53.png

- Button alignment: it makes your page look more organized

Kid's Room Decor, Accessories and Toys. – Zarzoors 2020-09-01 18-04-33.png

- Display a second image on hover: maybe am image with a closer look at the product. The shoppers will have a much easier time screening and identifying the product they want

- Provide a theme or guided product browsing: Some visitors to your stores can be not familiar with your store or they just start exploring without a clear sense of what they are looking for. So I think you can show collections like Best sellers, For baby girls, For baby boys...

I believe your store has great potential to rock

If you find my suggestion, please Like and mark it as Solution. Thank you!  

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 2

@victorbui thanks so much for your review .. i am taking all af you guys advise and applying to my store now ... there are so much things needs to learn and master i cant ant even figure out issue with my shpping at check out properly I wish someone  can teach me solve all of this issue  .. I just wanna start launching and selling

1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @Zarzoors 

I am sorry for the late reply.

I believe my suggestions can be done quite quickly from Shopify editor like changing the banner image and create a page that includes products in a collection.

But for the button alignment, I am afraid that we would need to code a bit.

If you are looking for an easy way to create and manage your page, I'd suggest PageFly (actually it's the app that I am working for). By using PageFly's Product list element, the add to cart buttons are automatically aligned, no coding needed. You can create 1 home page for free as well. You can access it here: https://pagefly.link/CeBgtqSB

Have a nice day

Marketing Manager at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group
- [Tutorial]: Build an effective homepage with PageFly.
0 Likes