please could someone give feedback on my store.

Ali-92
Trailblazer
130 9 47

Hi @samjackson9843 

Just had a look at your store. I think it needs some work on the homepage. Here are my suggestions:

* The homepage must have different sections like a banner clearly communicating your brand positioning, the banner creates the first impression and make sure it should stand out. The next section can be of your key products, a brand/marketing video section, and there should a section of your happy customers testimonials. The homepage must have more value to create value for your target audience.

* The features section formatting under your product page should be more neat and attractive.

Ali-92_0-1618924807840.png

* If you are on social platforms, include the icons on the header or footer of your website.

* I see you have added a mechanism to show recent sales notifications. Thats a good stuff. I would also recommend you to add a FOMO factor on your store like stock countdown or stock timer. You can try Sales Pop up app and Trafficly app by Care Cart to build that social proof.

* Also, I didn't see any email collector mechanism on your store. You can try Abandoned Cart Recovery by Care Cart to collect the email ids. This will help you in getting the emails of your potential customers right when they add a product in their carts and after that you can retarget them with customized email campaigns. 

* Also, try to make store a bit more interactive. Add a live chat widget on your website so that you can answer their queries right away as well as target them with customized offers.

Hope this helps. Good Luck

Shopify Marketing Solutions: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
759 93 245

Hey @samjackson9843,

screencapture-eyebrowtrimss-myshopify-2021-04-20-12_57_27.png

You've got the right idea creating a store around a single product. The biggest caution I would give you is to make sure the product you are selling is a winning product A good product choice should have these qualities:

1. High demand. Look for "problem fixing products".
  2. Not easily accessible. Look for products that are not available in stores or online through big retailers or Amazon.
  3. Popular. Look for trending products.
  4. Good profit margin. We recommend at least 3x what the product costs you.

We did a video on how to find winning products and we also regularly post a collection of winning products on our YouTube channel:

Once you have settled on your winning product/products, you can expand your sales channels and promote your dropshipping products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.

My next recommendation is to work on your homepage setup. Since you are a one product store, all of the information a person needs to lead them to a purchase should be on a single page, you shouldn't have to click a link to purchase the product. I would take a look at other single product stores for inspiration. Here is an example.

I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

0 Likes
NikkiElizDeMere
Excursionist
66 6 29

Hi @samjackson9843!

Home page:

• Add a unique value proposition above the fold.
  • Add a "shop now" button/call-to-action (CTA) beneath the product description. 
  • Update "Benefits" to a more exciting header.
  • Update the copy beneath "Benefits" so that it isn't the same copy on the product page. If this isn't possible with this template, ensure that there's a couple of paragraphs of original copy on the home page that isn't on any of your other pages. 
  • Update "Share your guarantees with your customers" with your guarantees.
  • Update "About Us" in the footer to "Contact Us" since it isn't clickable and there's contact information beneath it. If you do create an About Us page, though, definitely keep it the same and just add the link.

Product page:

• Convert the image of the product description to text.
  • Ensure that the product description is unique. If not, update it so that the copy is creative and original.
  • Gather and share more social proof in the form of product video reviews to supplement your written reviews.
  • Create a unique hashtag and encourage customers to use it and tag your store on Instagram, etc.

SEO:

• Ensure that your website meets the standards on Google Search Central.
  • For on-page SEO, add original, creative content to 1) your home page, 2) landing pages, and 3) product pages.
  • For off-page SEO, get backlinks via co-marketing campaigns, blogging, communities, social media.
CMO @ Reeview.app. Reeview automatically finds, collects and displays authentic, user-generated product video reviews for Shopify stores. Using A.I. to manage user-generated videos at scale and beautiful video widgets placed directly where purchase decisions are made, Reeview increases conversions, shopper engagement and customer lifetime value.
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2969 170 548

Hello @samjackson9843, I hope you are doing well! I review your store, here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- There are no call-to-action buttons on the homepage. This will lead to a high bounce rate. Add call to action buttons.

AiTrillion_0-1618984600612.png

- Being a single product store, I would recommend you to add a video of the product to engage the visitors coming to your store. 

- Add testimonials or review carousel on the homepage. 

Add web push notifications, they are clickable rich content messages sent to the customer’s device by a website or a web app. It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.

- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes