Just had a look at your store. I think it needs some work on the homepage. Here are my suggestions:
* The homepage must have different sections like a banner clearly communicating your brand positioning, the banner creates the first impression and make sure it should stand out. The next section can be of your key products, a brand/marketing video section, and there should a section of your happy customers testimonials. The homepage must have more value to create value for your target audience.
* The features section formatting under your product page should be more neat and attractive.
* If you are on social platforms, include the icons on the header or footer of your website.
* I see you have added a mechanism to show recent sales notifications. Thats a good stuff. I would also recommend you to add a FOMO factor on your store like stock countdown or stock timer. You can try Sales Pop up app and Trafficly app by Care Cart to build that social proof.
* Also, I didn't see any email collector mechanism on your store. You can try Abandoned Cart Recovery by Care Cart to collect the email ids. This will help you in getting the emails of your potential customers right when they add a product in their carts and after that you can retarget them with customized email campaigns.
* Also, try to make store a bit more interactive. Add a live chat widget on your website so that you can answer their queries right away as well as target them with customized offers.
Hope this helps. Good Luck
You've got the right idea creating a store around a single product. The biggest caution I would give you is to make sure the product you are selling is a winning product A good product choice should have these qualities:
We did a video on how to find winning products and we also regularly post a collection of winning products on our YouTube channel:
Once you have settled on your winning product/products, you can expand your sales channels and promote your dropshipping products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily syncing your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.
My next recommendation is to work on your homepage setup. Since you are a one product store, all of the information a person needs to lead them to a purchase should be on a single page, you shouldn't have to click a link to purchase the product. I would take a look at other single product stores for inspiration. Here is an example.
I'd like to help you with your store more so I'd invite you to join a free training we have coming up. We will help you develop a profitable ad strategy and learn how to generate free traffic, transform your Shopify store into a professional. trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and help you find winning products that people can’t wait to buy. Our free private Facebook training is happening on April 26 – 30, we will be going live every day at 1:00PM (EST). You can sign up here. Really hope you join us!
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Hello @samjackson9843, I hope you are doing well! I review your store, here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- There are no call-to-action buttons on the homepage. This will lead to a high bounce rate. Add call to action buttons.
- Being a single product store, I would recommend you to add a video of the product to engage the visitors coming to your store.
- Add testimonials or review carousel on the homepage.
- Add web push notifications, they are clickable rich content messages sent to the customer’s device by a website or a web app. It can be delivered to your customer’s device, mobile or desktop, even when he is not on your website. It can be used in retargeting with push notifications including browse abandonment, retargeting users abandoning the shopping cart, activating dormant users with offers, retaining users with personalized content, and more.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!