please give feedback on my store

famousmonkeys
Excursionist
22 2 4
Johnny_pro
Trailblazer
143 9 35

Hello @famousmonkeys How are you doing?

I am Johnny, an expert shopify developer, manager and professional digital marketer.

I have reviewed your store and here are my recommendations.

* Favicon: You should design a favicon for your  store. Lack favicon designed makes it to look shabby. You need this to make your store look genuine and authentic. Even, when your store is done loading, visiting audience will note this when they have navigated to another tab instead of the "dull ball" shown at the bar.

* Homepage Layout: Your store homepage design is never up to professional level ATM considering the fact that you have stunning and attractive products in your collections but you don't display them in the home page. You need to let potential buyers have great first impression. It is this that will trigger them to look for more. Try to fix that.

TIP: Have you been practicing automated revenue funnel?
* Automated Revenue Funnel: Statistics shows that 95% of the traffic visiting a web store/website for the very first time are less likely to convert even though they have interest in your offer. How do you get them back? It is by building a formidable sale funnel for generating traffic leads, set up remarketing activities through automation campaigns.

Generally, the joy of an online store is effective marketing strategy to drive traffic and conversion to the store. To create a better exposure for your store, have you been considering putting an effective marketing plans together to drive sales? Check this out.

0 Likes

Dear @famousmonkeys 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add favicon
  • Store mobile speed needs to improve

thefamousspeed.png

• Add CTA to all hero banners
  • Check the Instagram profile link
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Do Cart Page Modification : discount code , Gift wrapping , additional cart notes , delivery date picker, i agree with terms and conditions, trust badges, etc.
  • Improve Social proof
Best Regards
MS Web Designer| MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: https://www.task4store.com/pages/contact-us OR task4store@mswebdesigner.com
Was our reply helpful? Please Like or Accept solution
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2437 141 440

Hello @famousmonkeys, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- The layout of your store looks good! It looks aesthetically appealing. The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog section- Instagram Feed.

- In the 'Shop All' option of the header menu, add a drop-down menu. It will make your store easy to navigate.

You should add a loyalty program in your store. Many brands have started using the loyalty program to build long term relationships with their customers. To make customers purchase from you again you have to give them rewards and loyalty points. You can give welcome points, on allowing for push notification, on a sign-up, on following or sharing on social media, and many other activities. Engage them with gratification and build relationships with your customers by offering such kinds of rewards. It will help you to increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers, reviews, social media presence.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

For conversion, you need to engage your visitors coming to your site. Make your website interactive and increase engagement on your website. This will help you in customer retention. If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce the Customer Churn Rate i.e a percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes