please give me comments on my store

Highlighted
7 0 0

im a new dropshipper , i opened Kingly kitchen recently and i would love constructive criticisim by the community of shopify

please check my shop

kinglykitchen.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Please give my store some feedback:

https://www.bwkittens.com
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @ItsDustine 

I would love to provide my recommendations for your store.

DESIGN

1, The logo

- It should be bolder or you should make it bigger to draw more attention. Currently, the design of this logo is pretty but to make customers attractive, it should be more outstanding. 

2, The product details

- You should add a product quantity on the product details if your customers want to buy more.Red Sneaker 2020-04-28 08-59-40.png

3, Product list

- It is highly recommended to have the same size of all product images. 

Kingly Kitchen 2020-04-28 09-00-46.png

3, The "Back to the top" arrow

- I recommend you should let this arrow on the left or right side to avoid it can overwrite the View all button Kingly Kitchen 2020-04-28 09-02-54.png

4, The spacing

- This View all button should be closer to the Organic product section. It can make many customers confused that they don't know this button belongs to which section.

Kingly Kitchen 2020-04-28 09-11-42.png

PAGE SPEED

- This is the most important factor to make a good online store. You can check the page speed of your store on Google Page Speed Insights to see the result on desktop and mobile devices. However, Google PSI is not the only one for a Shopify store. You can consult this article to know more about Page Speed and how to have a faster loading time. 

- Another guide to let you have more tools to check your page speed's store and let you know how to optimize mobile performance. 

I hope my recommendations can help you in some ways. Let me know if you have any questions!

Cheers!

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Kingly Kitchen,
Besides the above-listed points, you can look into the below-mentioned pointers as well for store improvement:

• The "store header menu" is missing, which, is quite important for exhibiting all the store component links and product categories.
  • The header menu should include: "Home, Shop, Our Collection, Kingly products, and Exclusive Deals" for ease of access by the customer.
  • "Your logo has the power to invoke an emotional response from the shoppers". Hence, it should be "magnified" for better clarity and visibility.
  • In the product page, A "BUY NOW" Button is an instant "Call to Action" which when added helps in simplifying the checkout process.
  • Include links to your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or any other social media business pages as well for better branding purposes.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Overall good work! Keep it up.
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
443 48 97

Hi @ItsDustine,

Hyde here from Shopify.

Great work on the website! Great that you outline a vision and mission:
20-04-3fcue-tibtn

Great that you make promises to your customers:

20-04-qpizc-4r368

One minor adjustment might be your logo, that could do with being a bit bigger:

20-04-in7j1-74jgq

Beyond that, though, I'd recommend applying the same care and attention that you have to your website to your content strategy so that you can communicate that mission statement and those values far and wide. We have a great introduction to that here.

You could start off, for example, by creating a blog this is super important, and here's why every eCommerce business needs a blog.

I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions.

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

hey there! thanks a lot for response :) however i cant expand the logo and make it bigger because its the maximum already. im using debutify 2.0 is tehre any way you can help me?

0 Likes