I would love to provide my recommendations for your store.
1, The logo
- It should be bolder or you should make it bigger to draw more attention. Currently, the design of this logo is pretty but to make customers attractive, it should be more outstanding.
2, The product details
- You should add a product quantity on the product details if your customers want to buy more.
3, Product list
- It is highly recommended to have the same size of all product images.
3, The "Back to the top" arrow
- I recommend you should let this arrow on the left or right side to avoid it can overwrite the View all button
4, The spacing
- This View all button should be closer to the Organic product section. It can make many customers confused that they don't know this button belongs to which section.
- This is the most important factor to make a good online store. You can check the page speed of your store on Google Page Speed Insights to see the result on desktop and mobile devices. However, Google PSI is not the only one for a Shopify store. You can consult this article to know more about Page Speed and how to have a faster loading time.
- Another guide to let you have more tools to check your page speed's store and let you know how to optimize mobile performance.
I hope my recommendations can help you in some ways. Let me know if you have any questions!
Hey Kingly Kitchen,
Besides the above-listed points, you can look into the below-mentioned pointers as well for store improvement:
Overall good work! Keep it up.
Hyde here from Shopify.
Great work on the website! Great that you outline a vision and mission:
Great that you make promises to your customers:
One minor adjustment might be your logo, that could do with being a bit bigger:
Beyond that, though, I'd recommend applying the same care and attention that you have to your website to your content strategy so that you can communicate that mission statement and those values far and wide. We have a great introduction to that here.
I hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions.
All the best, Hyde.