please give me feedback, advice and constructive critisism.

dripstore1
Tourist
4 0 1

hi guys please give me feedback, advice and constructive critisism on my website, i have been working really hard on upgrading and maintaining a good quality site so im hoping you see it how i do, it needs seo work which im fully aware of however any other advice etc. would be very useful thanks again to any one who does this for me.

https://dripstoreww.com/

Hi @dripstore1 

I just reviewed your store, it's amazing. You need to work on a few aspects which will help you improve your store.

Speed - To increase visitors and sales you need to work on your website performance’s speed as I am seeing it is very low, 08%. It should be above 60%. Also, you need to optimize website images. It will improve the user experience. Fast page load time will also boost the website’s crawl rate.

download.png

Sticky Header: You can create a sticky header. Sticky header is something that remains fixed to the top of the website, and is visible even when you scroll down. It gives a better navigation experience to the user.

Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add Include trust indicators on the homepage to build customer trust.

Product Page: Product page formatting could be more organized. It should be nicely spaced so that buyers find it visually appealing. You can display the extended details using tabs rather than a chunk of text. Think about how you can concisely convey and highlight the most important information. Also include a Q&A section to make product description more compelling. You can insert images into a carousel.

Put Effort Into Online Reviews & Social Proof: Social media Makes your visible and it expands conversion such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram are great platforms for marketing and connecting with customers.

Live Chat Support. Integrate live chat support on your website.  A website with no live chat is like a store with no sales assistant. Start a conversation with your visitors and turn them into happy customers.

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank you!!!

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
dripstore1
Tourist
4 0 1
i appreciate your feedback im not sure if you actually looked through my
site as most of these things are already implemented but i do appreciate
the feedback. take care enjoy your day.
0 Likes
DushyantSingh
Excursionist
32 2 6
Just visited your website. It's good that you are conducting your business online in this difficult situation and I am sure that you will get much benefitted with this. Another thing that will help you attract many users is an outstanding customer care. Always remember: there is no better promotion than satisfied clients. Make the experience of buying in your store remarkable – but only in a positive way. I would like to give you suggestion about the application named Descrii.Description Generator is the most affordable among all the description services. As you can generate an unlimited number of descriptions for your products. Hope this will help you up to a large extent, here the link is- https://bit.ly/descrii-premium
0 Likes
Fayzmo
Shopify Partner
222 17 84

Hey @dripstore1 

Great website you've got there, and it's clean. Let me share a few pointers.

1. Your mobile version of the website needs to have improvement according to a low score from https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights. I would suggest you to increase the efficiency of mobile version as well.

2. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse the homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can read more about it here.

3. Build confidence by using social proof: Social proof comes in many forms. They can be reviews, trust badges, customer testimonials, videos, ratings, etc. Customers are more likely to trust you when you have social proofs that establish you’re a reputable brand other people are already buying from.
------> Reviews: Get more reviews in your products, this is for shoppers to gain some confidence in buying from your store. To know more about how to ask for reviews politely, you can read it here.
------>Add trust badges and trust seals: One of the easiest things you can do to make your e-commerce site more trustworthy is to add trust badges, this will make them feel more comfortable making a purchase. You can read about it here

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes

Hello @dripstore1 happy to see your store.

Try to integrate Facebook Messenger chat on your landing page. For end-user, it is easy to store and communicate in FB rather than via email or unknown chats.

Gain your reviews as soon as possible.

Try to investigate your competitors and act like them - this method is very simple and can show you some other ways of your promotion. 

try to see the difference between TOP 10 (google SERP) of your competitors and your site/landing. You may see what you can improve…

regards,
Alex with eScraper
Extract any data from any website into your Shopify store.
0 Likes