please give me some feedback on my store

Highlighted

hi there, 

I've been working on my online store for a couple of weeks.  Would appreciate any feedback to improve and move forward.

Thanks so much,

Shara

www.simplistichome.com

1 Like
Shopify Partner
1487 8 137

Hello,

Your Header section covers your banner. You can reduce header section or You can adjust the banner dimensions so that user may not scroll down the page to view your banner images and simultaneously CTA also get highlights. A banner announces the name or identity of a site, The purpose of a website banner is to create a focus point to be the first thing noticed, which is why it is so critical to get a banner right as it only has mere seconds to capture the interest of a visitor and encourage staying on the website for further browsing.
And I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
You can Implement testimonial too, Testimonials are critical to building trust on the website, particularly in case you're selling an item or administration. When you have a cheerful client or reader, consider requesting that they give you a Testimonial. At that point highlight a couple of them unmistakably on your business page.
Otherwise, Your store is just as good as to see the products in your store:)

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
394 33 198

Hi mstatham,

General
  • The favicon: Your store doesn't have a favicon at the moment. A favicon is a small square image or logo that appears on the browser tabs, as well as on browser pages that list web addresses, such as the bookmarks page. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • I spotted was that there is no contact us page. A contact us page is something I would recommend as it shows your store visitors that you are open to being contacted in any situation and that you are making it as simple as possible for people to contact you should they need to and further adding/ building the trust barrier with your store.
Product
  • You are going to need to write persuasive product descriptions for each product.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes
Explorer
126 11 46

Hi there,

I like your store, it looks awesome :) 

Also, I've checked your social media. Therefore, my concern was on the homepage Instagram gallery, which redirects users and interferes with their shopping experience. I would suggest you use the one, which opens the image in a pop-up. Moreover with an ability for users to shop right from the gallery.

Moreover, I would suggest getting more photos on the product pages from different angles, so users see the actual thing they are buying.

Lastly, please some review some products, they are written with lowercase lettersscreen4simpl.png

Hope it helps :)

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes
Tourist
8 0 11
I like your store design, its responsive too!
0 Likes
Excursionist
58 3 23

Hi Shara,

Congratulations for your new store and I must say your wall decors are some of the must haves.

I looked your site and here are some of my suggestions you can easily update.

1. Sentence case your dropdown menu items and links in the footer.
  2. You can add sitemap and put the link in the footer.
  3. I can see you are not using shopify default search which is great but the search landing page is bit off, I mean its empty at first. You have more that 110 products you can show them on that page as well and like you have sorting and filters on collection page you can have them on search page as well.

I would strongly recommend to try another search solution with advanced search like Sparq which allows advanced filters, autosuggestions and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
1 0 0

Looks really nice man... clean, crisp - good luck!

0 Likes