please give us your opinions

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello, 

Our shopify shop needs your opinions.

In order to increase conversion rate, what should we improve more?

Please visit our shop below.  We'll appreciate your precious feedback. 

www.flyingcharms.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
496 32 148

Hi @brightmoon !

Welcome to Shopify family and congrats on your store!

1. Your homepage consists of three hero banners. I suggest you, to place one, make it slides with your products with CTA buttons. Think more about the images on the hero banner - they should be high-quality, and resonate with your brand. 

Below you can place your products by categorizations/collections. 

2. Add the "About Us " page - tell about your story of the brand. 

3. 90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well. 

4. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

5. Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

6. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

7. Instead of giving a discount for nothing, give them rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.

8. A great way to generate leads and traffic is through search engine optimization. Use a more detailed product description, add keywords to the headings.

9. If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page. The strongest results came from the most frequent posts. It will also increase the visibility of the brand.

By implementing all of these features, you will not only get traffic and increase conversion but also get more LOYAL customers with a lot of sales. 

Check Growave app - we have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes