please help me with feedback for my store

1 0 0

hi guys please help me with feedback on my store its https://justincredibles.store i also want to know about my pricing on my products of the store 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
142 10 23

Hi, @mr97

My name is Rae and I work for Shopify. Thank you for reaching out for feedback on your store, and welcome to the Shopify Community!

I'll be glad to help share some tips and advice for you now that I have reviewed your store. At first glance, the layout and colour palette used on your theme are very nice and clean, which helps ensure that the homepage is easy to view and navigate.

The first thing I noticed when I opened your site however, is that your logo is quite difficult to read, and the font and style of the logo doesn't quite match the rest of your site. With this in mind, I suggest building a new logo for your store and using a font that is easier to read. The new logo should be minimalistic and in a colour scheme that flows with the rest of your site. To build this logo, I recommend using our free logo generator tool Hatchful

I'm glad to see that you have a 'Contact Us' and 'About Us' page, as well as several other policies, on your main menu and your footer. These pages are very important to have, as customers will often need to reference them when using your site, or if they decide to order products from you. However, I recommend having these pages added to just your footer menu, rather than on your footer and your main menu. This will help declutter the main menu at the top of your site and ensure it's easy to navigate, while still keeping the pages linked in an easily accessible spot for your customers to find. 

I also suggest adding some collections to your site to differentiate your product types, and then adding these collections as drop down menu items under the 'All Products' category on your main menu. This will allow customers to go directly to the product types they're looking for, without having to click into 'All Products' and sift through all 25 items to find the products that interest them the most. Some collection categories that would make sense for your site are: Living Room Furniture, Outdoor Furniture, Office Furniture, Accessories, etc. 

I noticed that you don't currently have any social media links for your store listed in the footer on your site. Do you have an Instagram or Facebook page for your business already? If so, you can link these pages to your theme by heading into your Shopify admin, clicking 'Online store' and then 'Customize' beside your live theme. From here, click on 'Theme settings > Social' and scroll down to 'Social links' to add in the direct links to those pages. If you don't have any social media pages for your business yet, it's a great idea to create these pages. To build a new Facebook business page, check out this link for more information. An Instagram business page can also be built by following these steps

In terms of your product prices, we have some blog posts that can help determine how to correctly price products. This blog post is a great place to get started with this. For more information on creating a pricing strategy for your business, this blog post also has some helpful tips. 

These suggestions should get you on the right track, but if you have any other questions, or if there is anything else I can assist with, please let me know! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @mr97 

I would avoid the partner products and all the pop ups that take visitors of your website. You want them to stay on your website and buy stuff of you. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes
Excursionist
160 7 22

Hi @mr97 

Nice job on your store, here is my feedback on it.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

You might consider adding social media links. Adding social media for your store can help people realize that they are dealing with a real person and organization and not just some faceless store

An important thing I couldn't find is a blog. If you had a blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.

After carefully reviewing I don't see a FAQ section. Adding an FAQ section to your store can help your customer more easily be able to find a solution to their problems without asking you. This will help long into the future so you don't need to spend so much time on customer support

But seriously your store is actually really great, and I think just a few minor tweaks could really go a long way.

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

0 Likes