please review my page myancestralvibe.com.au what am i doing wrong please.

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

I need some help please, I am new to shopify and not quite sure if i have set it up correct any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes

Hi @kelly66 

Do you have a link to your website ? 

Also if want full review can also reach out here

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

NO Sales ??? Learn More -----> here

0 Likes

Hello,

Congratulation for your store. I have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Add call to action button

3. Optimize your product landing page 

4. Optimize your store for SEO

There are lots of things you have to do.

I think it is better to go for redesign. Need help? Please contact here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner - https://experts.shopify.com/ms-webservices

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes

Success.

Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
551 50 107

Hey there, @kelly66 

Bo here from Shopify Support! 

Congrats on launching your store. You have some really cool products and great potential so let's get into what we can tweak in your store right away. 

On your homepage, I noticed that your product image sizes vary. While this is not technically an issue, your store would look that bit more polished and professional if all the images were of a standard size, especially in collection pages, etc. I would recommend using an app such as Photo Resize to get all of your images uniform. 

I noticed that a lot of your product images are missing their Alt Description. Luckily adding an alt description is super easy to do and can be done so as outlined in this doc which can be found in our help center the home of all our help docs! The long and short of it is that adding alt descriptions helps you rank better in Google because it is telling Google what your images are and so your products can show up in Google image searches. Having the descriptions there also makes your site more accessible for anyone with any kind of visual impairment as their screen readers can read what the image is for them. So while making your page that bit more accessible you are also improving your SEO. Here is a great guide to writing truly effective alt descriptions for your product images.

Your store is difficult to navigate as you do not have collections set up. When a visitor comes to your site and is looking for a crystal wand, they have to go through all your products to find them. I would recommend sorting all of your items into collections and then listing them in your navigation. That way the customer can go to the part of your store to find exactly what they are looking for - think of it as a supermarket or department store, it is easier to navigate when like products are kept together. You can take a look at our collections playlist on our YouTube channel here to learn more about collections or read up on collections here. Similarly, you can watch our playlist on Navigation here or read up on it here.  

Your About Us page lists your policies as opposed to telling us about you and your business, you should have a separate policies page for your policies and use this About Us page to sell your business. The About Us is probably the most underutilized marketing tool on Online Stores. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. It is the perfect place to highlight a number of objectives such as:

-  Communicate the story of your business and why you started it.
-  Describe the customers or the cause that your business serves.
-  Explain your business model or how your products are made.
-  Put a face to your business, featuring the founders, or, the people on your team.
-  Incorporate persuasive content (e.g. an explainer video, data visualizations, links to blog posts) that might otherwise clutter your homepage.

In short, your online store displays your products brilliantly, your "About Us" page should be telling your customer why they should buy from you.

I took a look at your products and found some of them confusing. With these crystal pendants, is the customer getting all of these pendants? Are they going to be sent out one of your choosing? Is there a way to choose which one they want? Similarly, there is no way to choose which version of the protection amulet the customer wants here. You may need to add variants to these products, you can read up on this here. 

I'd recommend taking a look at our Shopify webinars for sure. These short tutorials take you through all the basics of creating a store such as adding products, variants, collections, theme changes and pointing a domain to your store. You should be able to sign up here if you would like. We also have a free business course with our Shopify Academy that I would really encourage you to look at if you get a chance.

All the Best,

Bo

Bo | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as your head image is blurry and hard to see. You also have a lot of text in this area. Try to write a clean and easy to understand tag line

2. Add links to your footer for return/refund, contact us, FAQ, and shipping policy. Remove any of this information off your about us page and also create an about us page that talks about you and the business. Why you started the business.

3. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions . This is going to help tie your site together

5. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
1 Like

Success.

Trailblazer
279 17 74

Hi kelly66,

Your store looks nice and the products are very unique.

I have reviewed your website briefly and here are some of my feedbacks that you can implement on the site easily.

1. You can add favicon on the website, it’s simple and add uniqueness to the site as well.
  2. Get yourself a logo designed. This will add brand value to your store.
  3. Try dividing the products in various collections so that it's easy to navigate the product.
  4. You can add social media links Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram on the site header or footer.
  5. Make sure your social media pages opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your website while looking at your social presence.
  6. Try using different live chat method, not everyone use Facebook messenger.
  7. You can add newsletter popup on the website.
  8. The default search landing page https://myancestralvibe.com.au/search is bit off, I mean it's empty. You can show products on that page as well by simply updating the default search on the website with different search solution.
  9. Lastly, I would strongly recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.

May it rains customers and orders,

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
1 Like
3 0 0
myancestralvibe.com.au
0 Likes
Trailblazer
279 17 74

Thankyou for your accepting solution. Happy to help you.

Were you able to download sparq?, You can get it from here. Let me know if you need any help.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes