please review my site !

Highlighted
Excursionist
11 0 4

Hello there , 

I started about a month ago and so far don't have any organic hits on this site ! And was wondering if I have missed anything ?

Any critique is greatly appreciated.

Here a link to the site    https://Trendivine.com

Thank you

Saeed

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
156 5 48

Hi, @Farahan!

Congratulations on launching your store.

You mentioned you haven't received any organic traffic. Because you're competing with the millions and millions of websites on the internet the chances of getting organic traffic to a brand new website are quite low. It would have been much more possible in the 1990's or early 2000's to easily get organic traffic, but in today's market, you need to be proactive with social media and paid advertising in order to get traffic. Once your brand name becomes popular you'll start to get organic traffic, but it's not something you should be relying on in the beginning. So, for now focus on making your social media strong and seriously consider buying Facebook ads and Instagram ads (Google Ads is probably too competitive until you have a larger budget).

As for your website, the home page looks unfinished. Here's the landing page:

There's a white band at the top and bottom which makes it seem like there's something missing and leaves me confused if the page has fully loaded or not. This will turn off visitors. There's also very little text to tell us what your store is all about. Use some of the hints in this guide to add some more personality to your website.

I'd love to hear what others think!

_Ash_ | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Farahan,

General
  • Your store doesn't have a favicon. A favicon is a small image that appears on the browser tabs. It helps strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website. Here's how you can add a favicon to your store.
  • I can't see any phone number, or address on the contact us page.
Homepage
  • A lot of people don't purchase anything on the first time visit. So it's important to take their email addresses to bring them back to the site. Make sure you have a newsletter box all pages.
  • The social media icons at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your store while looking at your social media pages.
  • You should have some sort of headline on your Hero image section, a call to action even.
Product
  • I suggest adding a related product list, it helps to improve cross sales and increase session duration.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 0 4

Thank you for the tips .

1 Like
Highlighted
Excursionist
11 0 4

Thank you so much for the tips , really appreciated.

1 Like
Highlighted

Congrats on the new store and good decent so far.  Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage as the small and large images don't work

3. Considering adding content to your category pages to help with SEO

Product Page  Feedback

1. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

2. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

4. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like