please review my store thank you

Highlighted
1 0 0

thewoollysheep.com.au shop been goin about 2 years starting to look dated any help be great thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
71 4 24

Hi @jgrace2233

I'm actually online right now, so going to try something new.  Going to live tweet feedback on your store so it can be a bit more interactive!  You can follow along here: 

https://twitter.com/EntaiceAI

Looking forward to doing the review!

Best,

Entaice

Tired of having high traffic but no sales?
Learn how to increase your conversion rate with this Step by Step Guide
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
975 39 115

Dear jgrace2233,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Design can be more better and organized

3. Optimize your each product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale
6. Update blog 2 per week

There are other areas you need to work

Need more experts tips? Please find experts here: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/products/get-expert-guidance

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1456 90 312

Hi , 

I have reviewed your store and first impression of store is good but I can confront you to some of the things in a very simple way, it will help you in improving UI and overall functionalities to become more user friendly and eventually leads to sales.

1. Logo isn't professional enough, its an image so does favicon.
  2. I would love to see a Account login/signin system, as it is a must for an ecommerce.

3. For engaging new customers, add a section of best-selling products, instead of individual products.

4. For some sales in the start, you need to offer some discounts to get going as a promotional offer.
    Also, it would be great if you can create a seperate sale page for discounted products.

5. Add a better and clear description for your products.
  6. Please add some blogs, as it seems empty which doesn't look great.

7. Also, You have around 60 products and  visitor might feel hard to find the right product.
    Also your search page is bit off and empty https://thewoollysheep.com.au/search?type=product&q=. Don't you think if suggestions are offered to searchbar, there will be a lot of chances for a visitor to buy from your store?
    I would recommend to replace the default search with advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction and other such feature. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.

I hope my feedback will help you converting visitors into customers.
    Neha:)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @jgrace2233 

Two areas you should work on ASAP

• Flow and feel of website 
  • Product Descriptions

I'll send you more details going over those areas 

Overall the site is pretty good just needs couple of adjustments 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage and make it shorter.

3. Consider taking some new product photos as they look bit a stock image-ish right now.

4. Add some more of your brands personality into the site. Its pretty barebones right now

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1456 90 312

Thanks for the kind words. Happy to help you.
Were you able to download Sparq. Let me know if you need any help.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user friendly and feature rich search
0 Likes