please review my store

Highlighted
2 0 0

www.novajadecosmetics.com is my store. I have been working on this store for the past couple of months and made a ton of changes. While I have had increased traffic, I have had zero conversions. Any advice I have received in the past is so generalized and vague it might as well not be advice. i have ran fb and google ads and seems like a bunch of wasted money. it got me traffic but no conversions .

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
182 0 13

After taking a careful look at your store I noticed that your store is not responsive on tablets. I attached a screen shot for you. I would also recommend a new design of your homepage. 3DB7D6AD-4432-4BA3-9666-6C3C43D18B61.png

Web developer/Graphic Designer
christina@designsrus.us
0 Likes
2 0 0

what specifically inst responsive on tablets, so I can target what specifically I

@Christina_ wrote:

After taking a careful look at your store I noticed that your store is not responsive on tablets. I attached a screen shot for you. I would also recommend a new design of your homepage. 3DB7D6AD-4432-4BA3-9666-6C3C43D18B61.png

need to fix

0 Likes

The biggest problem with your store is your design and layout. It lack an identity, brand and it's not professional looking at all. You won't get any, or many sales, if you don't clean up the site and work with a designer to make your site reach a level compared to other sites in your industry.  Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's disorganized right now. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions, so some don't look stretched and out of proportion.  Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

2. The green background is not working with the rest of your site's design. You need to spend some time looking at making a cohesive brand

3. Look at adding more product over time as your store is pretty limited right now

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw had only 1 or 2 images

2. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value

3. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with CRO & analytics: TakeSomeRisk.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
482 46 236

Hi needrealhelp,

General
  • About Us page looks good.
  • The footer section needs to be redesigned.
  • The header section of your store is nice.
Homepage
  • You have a newsletter box which is great. But I would recommend adding a discount code to entice your visitor to give an email address.
  • The social media icons at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab. This will ensure your customers stay on your store while looking at your social media pages.
Product
  • I suggest adding a related product list, it helps to improve cross sales and increase session duration.
  • I suggest removing the trust seals on each product page. They don't help your brand. I recommend putting these seals in the footer.
  • I recommend to change alert me when price down button with this app.

• If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here and "like" below.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
0 Likes