please review my store

Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 0
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
413 21 84

Hi @barkandbougie 

Hey nice job on your store. Honestly it's quite good, I like it a lot. There are a few tiny things I would change.

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a blog. If you had a blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.

Did you think about adding reviews. Adding reviews would help your customers research the products they are going to buy. Plus if someone likes a product they bought from you they can leave a review.

Also I noticed that you don't have a FAQ section. If your customer can't find an answer to their questions they may not buy from you. Adding an FAQ section will help to add trust, and make it so your customer doesn't need to leave your site, to find an answer to their question.

Did you think about adding a sense of urgency. Imagine you are a customer browsing an online store. Maybe you are ready to buy maybe you aren't. But there is a good chance you aren't in the buying mood at the moment. If you add a sense of urgency to your store it can help more of your customers to buy, and have them buy faster. One way you can do so is by adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown .

You might consider adding an always visible buy button. The buy button is probably the most important button in your entire store and you need to make sure that your customer can always easily find it. If your customer needs to scroll all they waaay back up after reading your descriptions, they are more likely not to buy from you. A lot of people are very busy, and every extra step that you add is another reason why they might not want to buy from you. I recommend adding https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales . It can help you make sure your buy button is always within a thumbs reach for your customer.

Nice job on your all of your hard work so far, and I'm sure that just a few minor changes will really help.

If this helped you consider signing up for my free email course at https://mailchi.mp/7d8692283c12/shopify-conversion-course

To learn more visit https://www.answrly.com/

0 Likes

Dear barkandbougie,

Congratulation for your store. We have gone through your store and hope the following suggestion will help you.

1. Optimize your store loading speed for mobile and desktop

2. Design can be more better and organized

3. Optimize your each product landing page

4. Optimize your store for SEO

5. Use Facebook and Instagram Shop for sale

6. Add blog section

7. Need to work on cart page

There are other areas you need to work

Thanks & Regards

MS Web Designer

Official Shopify Experts & Partner

20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
E-mail: hello@mswebdesigner.com
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
435 19 49

Hey, you should start using a loyalty program and referral program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, make a purchase, visiting a store and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

You can display testimonials on the homepage and add Q&A to establish authority and influence visitors with user-generated content. Turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews, ratings, and Q&A. Display reviews on the homepage.

Add web push notifications which will help you to bring back visitors who bounced from your site and convert them into paying customers. Even more astounding, this can increase customer retention by 7x times. This will clearly impact your retention. I am open to further discussion.

Want to maximize your engagement and sales?
Visit AiTrillion.com
0 Likes