I personally wouldn't use Oberlo right now. Might be better to drop ship from US based drop shipping services like the below.
This way you will get fast shipping and no problems with products coming in from China.
Few suggestions to improve your website
Overall good start. Keep up the good work.
Hi @shopsps !
Here are some of my feedback to improve your store :
Hope you find them helpful. Best of luck to your business !
The site is very neat and feels cozy :) I assume you are a drop-shipping company, however your site does not seem like one and it is good.
The fact that you have a blog, makes your site stand out. You are doing a great job, so here are a couple of things I suggest changing/adding to improve your conversions and functionality:
1) Reduce the size of the footer menu
2) The GET 15% OFF sign is cropped, see if you can display the full image
3) Instead of giving discount for nothing, give them as rewards for completing certain actions on your store ex. for creating accounts, for leaving a review, for sharing your site, for spending money on your site. It is not difficult for a user to do and you will get so many actions on your site, and you are having discounts anyway.
4)Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer
5) For better functionality I recommend using Growave. We offer a strong marketing tool that offers 10 features within. Here are some, Social Login, Discounts, Rewards, Reviews etc.
Hopefully, I managed to help you, if so please let me know by liking this post.
Best of luck!
Hey SPS Cosmetics,
"Products photography" is like an ambassador sharing the promise of your products online, Hence, All products if photographed over a white background would definitely impart a uniform look and consistency to the product page. Apart from it, some other aspects to be worked on in order to impart more professionalism to your store are mentioned below as follows:
May the store perform well and climb the ladder of success in the coming days.
1. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this.
-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4
-Newsletter sign up box
2. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
3. Also, add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It can be sent even when customers are not on your store and bring back the losing customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
4. Start a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product.
5. You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
To implement these marketing tools on your store to increase conversions you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.