please review my store

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 0

i opened on the first of July have a lot of website views and was hoping for purchases, till now just family and friends have been purchasing, how do i get more sales.. please help out

www.oyindre.com

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
396 41 131

Hi @Oyindre

Can you provide me a store URL link?

And can I ask you what are you doing to marketing your store?

Thank you, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

www.oyindre.com

being doing facebook ads, non is forthcoming

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
744 17 204

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Oyindre !

Your homepage is lack of clear CTAs. Clear CTAs - help to show what to do next. Hero banner on your homepage is a key to make a connection with every visitor. You should clearly communicate what your website is about.

Engaging images - you need them on your homepage to give visitors a sense of what your business is about. Images help you to tell a story and show visitors what they can gain from your product. For a product website think about how images can convey the value of your product and help your visitors to achieve their goals.

Your homepage does not look proffesional and well-organized.

Add login icon - Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
396 41 131

Hi @Oyindre

Have seen your store and I think I have some suggestions for you:

- You can see your logo looks not outstanding at all. Also, the banner has no meaning. 

You need to have banners that describe your messages and represent your store. Also, add a CTA button. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1603164619197.png

- Those photo sizes are not the same. This makes your store look unprofessional. 

ConveyLego0612_1-1603164968721.png

- Add the Quickview buttons to allow your customers to see more product details before they decide to buy. 

- Have more meaning to encourage your customers to buy. 

ConveyLego0612_2-1603165359675.png

- Have seen your Instagram account and it has many product photos. You can consider having a shoppable Instagram gallery to show your product photos and also sell on it. 

Check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. It will help you do that. 

- There are some problems with your menu. 

ConveyLego0612_4-1603165642520.png

- On your product pages, there are some things that you need to add:

+ The Buy Now button

+ Sticky Add to Cart 

+ Title for the description 

- You need to make your store look more unique, like your own store. This can help you keep your customers stay longer.

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

Member of AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service.
We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

If my answer is helpful, click Like and Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1442 73 244

Hello @Oyindre, I hope you are doing great! Here are some suggestions that might help you with converting your customers:-

1. The home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-New arrivals, Bestsellers

-Testimonials

- Newsletter sign up box

-Instagram Feed

2. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. 

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

To implement these customer engagement tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation