please review my website www.fashionosa.net

Highlighted
2 0 0

hi All ,

please review my website www.fashionosa.net there is a good number of traffic in the site but no sales and no even added to cart i can see that 99% of views coming from mobile devices and they just landing in the home page and they leave i think its due to my page bad appearance and gaps on mobile ... if any solution please let me know.

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
38 0 11

Hey @amerchami

I hope you’re doing well.

I have inspected your store and here’s my report:

Your store looks really great, you did really well on the visuals of the store. I like the homepage and the flow. Furthermore, I visited the products and found that their descriptions are either senseless or copied or not unique. 

According to Google, if your products have common or copied descriptions your products will not rank high in the search rating sometimes they don’t even show up in the search results. 

Also about your product titles, they look  very simple i.e. just the product name but a good product title should have all the essential qualities of the product in the title. And also they help in improving the overall SEO of your store. Take Amazon’s product titles for example they are informative and always show up on top in search results.

Lastly, I would like to talk about your store’s On-Page SEO rating which is really bad. If you wish to make your store more visible and reachable you should have a high SEO rating. Your SEO rating is a combined rating of how well your store will perform in search results higher the score higher the chances of being on the top result. You can improve it by making your Titles and Product description SEO optimized. Other than your product title and descriptions, the most important factor which affects your SEO rating is Meta Description, it's really important and most of the stores don't pay enough attention to it and then complain about the less traffic and conversions. 

Meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. The meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @amerchami ,

My name is Richard - CRO expert at PageFly Page Builder. I may want to share some comments about your Shopify store on mobile:

Header: the first thing you need to do is make your header sticky. It will keep the header in a viewable position and can help customers navigate through your site all the time. You are missing the search feature on your mobile pages too, having a search bar on the header will let customers look for the product easier.

RichardNguyen_0-1606077606111.png

Banner: the banner of your store has 4 images, but does not have any heading or CTA. The banner is the first impression when people visit the Homepage. 4 images are not enough to give customers instructions on how to shop in your store. If visitors don’t know what to do on your page, they will leave. You need heading to show more information and CTA to redirect customers to other landing pages.

Sale/Discount: using discounts can keep customers on your page, and make them curious about your brand. Many customers will skip a store if it does not have any sale/discount. You can put your discount code, promotion information on the banner.

Testimonial section: this section can improve your credibility score. You also can teach customers about your brand and products through it. Many customers will trust this source of information.

Featured Products: this section can be used to focus on your flagship product and make your homepage feel like a product page. It is useful to cut down the customer’s journey.

More appealing sections with more CTAs: Most of the sections on your homepage are images with titles. You can add some CTA to those sections like the Add to Cart button. 

These are some of my feedback, I hope that they could be helpful to you in this situation. Please like if you think so.

Cheer!

Richard.

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get
more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1475 75 249

Hello @amerchami, I hope you are doing well! here are a few suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a search box.

- After collection, give product recommendations like new arrival, trending now, recently viewed.

You should add a loyalty reward program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, following or sharing on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty reward program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales on your store and retain the customers for the long term. 

- Welcome customers with welcome & discount popup.

- Retarget your customers even when they are not in your store in real-time with the help of web push notifications. 

Hope this helps!

If you are looking to implement customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
763 17 218

Hi @amerchami !

The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here