Good Job with your online store so far, Looks great!
Here are my feedbacks;
Integrate a live chat
Live chats really bring a store to life, they are so many marketing and sales tricks you can pull off with a live chat button. I highly recommend it
Make the Free shipping obvious
Use bolder and darker text for the free shipping information on your shop. It is important information and needs to be very clear.
I hope you find this useful
I love your products. Your images look so attractive. I just want to buy it.
Besides, I have some recommendations to make your website user-friendly:
- You should have a fixed menu bar that will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.
- Add ratings and reviews:Actually, the consumers buy products online so most of their decision based on the reviews.
- Add the CTA buttons. This leads to the increase in time on page and encourage users to explore your products more.
Please hit like or mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.
Hello @WOFT, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing, and your branding is well done. Here are some inputs and suggestions from my side:
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- Add a title of the section here. There's too much content above it. Keep it simple, clear, and short.
- On the homepage, add a section of trending and new products. Add a section of recommended products on the homepage.
- Add a review carousel on the homepage.
- Product page looks good. Setup product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!