please rewiev my store

Dainius
1 0 0

https://lighter-and-accessories.myshopify.com/  can you rewiev my store because i just started and want to have best shop that is possible.

0 Likes
neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Lighter and Accessories,

"Your site" needs minor brush up to reach the "heights of perfection". However, you can look into the following below mentioned suggestions for the same:

1. "Video demonstration" of different "lighters and cigarette makers" would help in better customer understanding of the product.
  2. The "search landing page" is disabled ie it does not redirect to "/search", when the enter key is pressed while keeping the cursor on the search bar.
  3. Adding a suitable "Favicon" will help strengthen your brand.
  4. Want better customer engagement and a lot of sales as well! highlighting "free shipping and discount coupon offers" using a bold "unique header template" is the first thing to do.
  5. Want to increase your site popularity! add "New Arrivals" and "Bestsellers" to it and help to keep your customers updated regarding the latest store designs and product updates as well.
  6. "Vertical alignment" of the "footer links" is a must for a systematic footer view.
  7. Effective"Branding" can be carried out once you start adding social links to the site footer like Facebook and Instagram, Twitter, Linked In and many more.
  8. The addition of different "payment gateways" apart from "Paypal" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  9. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  10. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  11. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

I really hope that luck favors you with a lot of sales and conversions.

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
CutOutWiz
Pathfinder
124 11 50

Hey @Dainius ,

Hope you are doing well today. So I have gone through your store and noticed a few things you can work on to improve your store :

Landing page: You can work on your landing page image to provide a more user friendly experience. Use a more relevant image for your store. It can be a more precise image of lighters. The one that you presently use, seems like a fireworks image and hence can mislead your customers. 

About us section: Instead of placing it at the bottom of your page, create a separate page for your about us, who you are, what you do and mention it on the header section. Try to engage with your customers through authentic stories and facts. Make your customers care about your business, like you do. 

Contact us: Add a contact us section along with home and catalog at the header. These are the information that customers want to see after visiting your page and build your page's credibility. 

Product Description: I have noticed that while some of your products have a detailed description, others do not. For instance this one. shopify sample.PNG

A detailed product description is a must for your customers to trust and buy your products. They will require all the available information before making a purchase.  So do take care of it asap. 

Hope my feedback comes in handy for you. Do let me know if you have further queries. If you find this helpful, feel free to like my comment and let me know.

Good luck with your journey ahead! Regards.

Rumman Afiyat 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz

Hi @Dainius,

I've reviewed your store & I must say that the page is looking professional. I bet that you've put a lot of work into it however I'd love to point out some minor things that you might consider taking to improve the store experience.

Here are my observations:

image.png

The favicon is missing, please consider to update this because it gives your site a distinctive identification that visitors will likely remember. You can take a quick look at how to add a favicon here

The second thing is about Product Page, you should consider to include a review section & related product list below product details. That's how we build brand trust with our customers & give them the clue of product quality.

I've noticed that the contact email is now laid in the policy pages. If people try to contact you for more information about the product, it may cause confusion since they're not aware of that in the first place. Please consider adding a contact page on your store with a contact form & maybe your hotline.

You can also spend more time adding a description of your product to make it more informative for the visitors. It will definitely increase the product quality that you offer to people.

Wish you get more sales in the future, please do let me know if you have any questions 😊

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2440 141 440

Hello @Dainius,

Here is the feedback:-

1. Add a header menu. Make your store easy to navigate. 

2. Home Page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. 

-Slideshow Image 

-Collection List  

-Popular Products ( 4-8 Max ) I would only use 4

-Testimonials

-Newsletter sign up box

3. For getting more sales and revenue you need to focus more on customer engagement You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like visiting your store, signing up, follow or share on social media, allowing for push notifications, reviews and many more. This will entice your customers and help you to get more email subscribers, push subscribers, collect more reviews. They will come again on your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points which will double the sales. and retention.

4. Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.

To implement these tools on your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is an 'All in One' Shopify app. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.