This is an accepted solution.
A very simple list but all must do's. No-one will know about your website until you shout very loudly about it.
To be honest, before you focus too much on all that, I would pay attention to your site. The menu/navigation is very random and the products themselves are all a bit random. Take an objective look with the view of a website visitor. Would you buy from your store?
What are your delivery options (not the legal template but a human-readable, helpful page)
Compare what you are doing to other, successful websites. People need to feel like they know you, have an 'in-store' experience by visiting your site and they need to grow to trust you.
Then learn as much as you can about SEO. Don't fall into the trap of one-app shortcuts, SEO requires hours of time and continuous dedication.
Just some pointers, I hope they help...
Hey @Therooma your store looks pretty .. but there are a few things that I'd like to suggest.
1. Your logo doesn't mach with you store. It's like, its the odd one out! Try and set up a logo that syncs well with your store! Also, do you mind changing your menu? Why not have a dedicated header menu that tells about the number of products/categories you're selling?
2. Your fonts are quite bold and big! Try and have some smooth fonts. A little bit of customisation and it'll be done!
3. We can remove powered by Shopify!
4. You have quite a few product variants/ options to choose from, that's great! But you can present it in a clean manner! Why not have a drop-down menu for product options?
5. Your product description is too big! Reduce it. Just input the information that's necessary for the product. Eg. Just come up with a name like - Blue T-Shirt | XL Size. That's it.
Rest, your store looks just fine! If you can, try and have a blog section.
I'm from CedCommerce - a group of coders and tech enthusiasts trying to help eCommerce guys with their store set up. You can reach out to me anytime for any kind of customisation ; add-ons or drafting sales/marketing/social media strategy! We have helped quite a few entrepreneurs in their journey, and if you need a helping hand, we would be glad to offer one!
Ps. I'm just a message away!
Wish you luck for your Shopify journey! Cheers! .-.
This is an accepted solution.
I checked your store, which looks good but needs some improvement. Let me share a couple of feedbacks:
1. The homepage looks cluttered as of now. I would suggest to keep a main banner at the top and highlight a few collections (Featured, Best Seller and New Arrivals). The images are all blurred, and there's no uniformity in image sizes, text placement and font sizes. Keep in mind that the homepage should be engaging customers, but also not too cluttered which might make your customers bounce off.
2. Good navigation provides an improved user experience leading to more sales and revenue. Improve the top navigation bar (meaning to reposition and highlight the bar) so that customers can quickly browse through your catalog and collections.
3. Add an 'About Us' page. What an About Us page should be is a goal-oriented sales page, one that focuses on highlighting the biggest selling points of your story and brand, making a strong impression on curious customers. Read this blog on the potential of About Us page: https://www.shopify.in/blog/how-to-write-an-about-us-page
4. Please add your social pages. I recommend you to strengthen your social activity on Facebook and Instagram by posting on regularly, and connecting with similar communities as this will increase awareness and publicity of your website and help in having more traffic. Also getting a social media influencer to promote your merch is also a good way to get high traffic to your store.
5. I noticed that the product descriptions are not descriptive, A brief info about the product is required. Why? Because you can use potential keywords in such circumstances that are likely used on search engines. (try out this https://kwfinder.com/ to find phrases that are related to the keyword and also have a high search volume.) This will help increase organic traffic (google)
6. Show off the products: People tend to rely on engaging visuals to help drive their purchases. Since online buyers do not have the option to experience your products in-person, it's important to draw them in with great product photos, and right now your images are of low-res and small.
7. Send abandoned cart emails: If you have lots of traffic and little sales due to abandoned carts so you can get lost revenue using abandonment email campaigns. There are many Automated tools for abandoned carts. They can help you increase sales and re-engage visitors to your site who have left. You can also send promotional emails to your subscriber's list.
8. Have a featured collection based on your offers, new arrivals, best sellers, etc. This will grab the attention of customers when they browse homepage itself. Also adding more graphic product labels/stickers like Sale, Fast Selling, Free Shipping can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. You can check out a wide range of options/get your custom sticker from the app here.
Hope these feedbacks help.