pls review my store

Highlighted
1 0 1

i heard my friend mentioned my store www.iElder.Asia just look like 5 years old ecommerce, can pls provide more input on how to improve it? I wish to change my theme. is it fine to change it into any theme and it won't affect existing set up? Thank you in advance

1 Like
Highlighted

你好 @iElderAsia 

In terms of changing the theme you can change it and it will auto populate your products and collections, all other content might be lost. The best way to make changes to your store without impacting your current theme is to add a new theme but not publish it. You will be able to customize the new theme without it impacting your current store, this will appear under your "theme library". 

In regards to your current site design I do like the use of color and find it refreshing when often times white is over used in store designs. I think one thing I find really attractive with a site is a full width layout. Since so many people don't use full width especially when building their own store I find that it looks more professionally done va. non-full width seeming amateur. So I suggest full width, I think this will also allow the site to "breath", more since all the content is focused on the center. I think moving the signature products up can be helpful since it allows the visitor to see where they can transact immediately vs. scrolling down. A lot of your design assets like the banner at the top have a grey color in the background, I would suggest making it a solid white and using images that are higher res. There is also a lot of fonts on the site which can give it a childlike feel, I would suggest using one or two fonts on the site and in the design assets. 

Things that I love about your site: Use of color, I love that the CEO is on the site this builds trust, I love the brand logos (also builds trust), I love the use of information (the information architecture needs a little adjusting but I love how much content there is), I also love the chat button this is so great for questions.

If you need any help feel free to shoot me a message.

Terima Kasih

Raquel

If you found my reply helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
 Feel free to email me at rockie@y2k.ai 
Raquel Marie: Shopify Development & Conversion Expert | Shopify Theme Customization & Development | Shopify Design | Conversion Design

2 Likes
Highlighted

Hi @iElderAsia ,

PageFly would like to have some feedback on your store. First, congratulations on your store. Most of the pages on your store have enough sections about your products. But to increase the conversion rate of your store, you will need to improve it:

Homepage: 

Banner: add more CTA and attractive heading to catch customers attention. The banner is the first impression when customers land on the Homepage. Making customers curious about your brand and products will keep them exploring your store. The first section / the banner of the product should be about your products, promotion or your brand. Show other information may make customers feel distracted from your products. The number of the slides may be >=3, please make sure that you have an impressive and informative background image and CTA on each slide.

PageFly_0-1606053146546.png

Layout: BFCM holiday is coming, so let’s prepare your Shopify store for the holiday. The layout of your store is outdated and it is necessary to upgrade and refresh the design. The color of the store needs to match the theme of the holiday. For example, the color scheme of the store needs to be red, white, green to match the Christmas atmosphere. Bringing the Christmas/holiday feeling to customers will catch the customer’s attention easier. Remember to prepare for the holiday sooner than your competitors, it will give your business a small advantage ahead of your competitors.

Sticky header: keep your header sticky will make it always visible to customers, and make it easier for them to navigate through your website. A full search bar will be more useful than a search icon, customers will understand and know where to find the products. So it can make the customers journey smoother

Second images on hover: showing the second images, when hovering over the product images, should provide more information about the product. You can also consider adding the Add-to-cart button to the product list, it can shorten the customer’s journey.

Product page: 

The product page will need a redesign too, it will be an important step to increase the conversion rate of the product page.

Product images: Some of your products do not have enough product images. You should increase the number of images as well the photo quality. The most effective way to do this is take your own pictures, it should make customers feel more secure and prove the origin of your product. The ideal number of product images should be from 3 - 5 images from different angles.

PageFly_1-1606053146534.png

The Add-to-Cart button: you need to make the Add-to-Cart button become more noticeable to customers. The ATC of your product is not different from other CTA like Chat. You can make that button more attractive to users by adding more colors and hover effect.

Separating different sections using Accordions: You show much information on the product description, but too much information will be overwhelming. Dividing those information into small sections can make it easier to read. The accordions will also create more space on your product pages.

That is some of PageFly’s feedback; hope they could be useful for you. Please hit like or mark solution if you agree. 

Good luck with your store !!!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
33 2 9

Hey @iElderAsia

I hope you’re doing well.

I have inspected your store and here’s my report:

Your store looks really great, you did really well on the visuals of the store. I like the homepage and the flow. Furthermore, I visited the products and found that their descriptions are either copied or not unique. 

According to Google, if your products have common or copied descriptions your products will not rank high in the search rating sometimes they don’t even show up in the search results. 

Also about your product titles, they look  very simple i.e. just the product name but a good product title should have all the essential qualities of the product in the title. And also they help in improving the overall SEO of your store. Take Amazon’s product titles for example they are informative and always show up on top in search results.

Lastly, I would like to talk about your store’s On-Page SEO rating which is really bad. If you wish to make your store more visible and reachable you should have a high SEO rating. Your SEO rating is a combined rating of how well your store will perform in search results higher the score higher the chances of being on the top result. You can improve it by making your Titles and Product description SEO optimized. Other than your product title and descriptions, the most important factor which affects your SEO rating is Meta Description, it's really important and most of the stores don't pay enough attention to it and then complain about the less traffic and conversions. 

Meta description and SEO rating vastly impact your store visibility on google and other possible interaction places. The meta description plays an important role in attracting the right kind of traffic ultimately resulting in better conversions.

I’d really suggest you try Descrii, they provide titles, descriptions, and meta descriptions for your products that’ll help your website to climb high in search rankings and ultimately gain more traffic and conversion. 

I hope this helps.

Have a nice day

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
730 17 203

Hi @iElderAsia !

If your website doesn’t have a blog already, make creating one a priority. But if you have a blog, it gives people a reason to keep coming back. Blogs also help improve your SEO because you’re constantly adding new content to your page.

Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design.  Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

The items on your store are something that will most likely be purchased by one person several times. For better customer retention I recommend using Rewards program by Growave, that will give out various discounts depending on how much a person has spent on your store or how many actions he/she has completed (left a review, shared the site, created an account, etc.)

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try  Growave.

We have 6 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

There is a free plan available.

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes