Hello everyone, i wanted a feed back for my shop as i am getting some add to carts and checkout initiateds but can not seem to get atleast 1 sale, i would love it if you guys could give me some tips to improve my store in order for customers to trust us that they will get their items from shipping, thank you.
here is my shopify store website: https://hershaystore.com/
Below listed points would help in store optimization:
I wish you all the luck.
Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.
Hello @gghhoosstt123 ,
I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.
I hope our feedback helps you.
Hi @gghhoosstt123 !
I was looking for your site for several minutes, and I was kind of lost - there are too many images on your homepage - it looks very messy and not well-organized.
1. You are using 2 hero banners - I recommend using one, with good quality images, that will represent your brand.
2. You have placed different categories on your homepage - I like this way. But I recommend to use one image from each category, write a short description, and have a button "shop now", instead of placing all the items from this collection. It will help you to save places and to organize everything in a neat way.
3. Add payment methods, and secure payment badges - people should trust you before they give you their credit card number.
4. The items in your store are something that every person will need in their lives. Therefore, I recommend using a Referral program by Growave to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that.
5. Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.
6. I like your product descriptions with images and GIFs. And you have review widgets - good job! Place those payment methods badges on homepage - it should be well-seen.
7. Imagine if you saw something that you quite like in the store, however you want to browse more, get more options, and then choose the best one. That often happens to me, because I am indecisive. That is when Wishlist comes in handy. Since you have a lot of products on your site, I recommend adding that feature to improve the user experience on your site. Besides, if the items on the wishlist have not been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.
8. I highly recommend focusing on a narrower niche and add more variety of that. When creating a site always think why a person should buy from you, not from Amazon or any other giant platform. Once you have that figured out, move on from there :)
For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try Growave. We have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts etc.
Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post.
Hi @gghhoosstt123 welcome to Shopify family
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. The website feels empty and lacks character, I think an addition of video to a landing page increases conversations by 80%. evaluate your competitor’s websites after browsing through a few of their websites, compare your findings to your own site.
2. Branded video content is likely to take over consumers who are 300% most likely to watch a video about a product rather than read a description.
3. Add a section of frequently brought/suggested items this will increase the product value and it will be reviewed as well. Ask your customers to rate your products as this will help build trust and loyalty for the brand.
4. Bigger images in your catalouge view product list with bigger images and hidden description can increase sales and will add brand value to your products. Ensure that every product has large images in the product view that zoom to fill the browser window.
5. The addition of most viewed or most liked section on your homepage will significantly increase the percentage of gallery review. A search feature on your homepage will give easy access to customers as more than 50% of users on a landing page head straight to search box to navigate the site.
6. Product badges are a great way to highlight specific products in your store so they stand out. Getting your customers to take notice of the best product offerings and promotions means your sales campaigns should be even more successful. You can even combine product badges with proven marketing techniques such as scarcity and social proof and your products should sell even faster.
I hope this helps!