previous advice applied - anything else I can improve on?

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

I received some great advice when I first asked for feedback. I have applied a few suggestions but would love to know if there are any other things I could do to improve the store? 

Check it out and let me know!  www.bootytoots.com.au 

thank you so much

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi Jessica 

Your website still needs a lot of work. I noticed 5 problems that would really be effecting your website. 

• Home Page (Doesn't flow well)
  • Product Page (Doesn't have all the information about your product & needs to build trust) 
  • Checkout (Isn't consistent with website at all) 
  • Site Navigation (Need to be easy and simple)
  • Mobile Friendly 

About Page: I love the idea here and the images you have used. Wish more people did this. Really helps with building a connection with visitors. Great job. 

Overall great start and idea just needs some work and you'll be right. I'll send you more detailed review going over the above issues and more details about others if you wanted to reach out on below link.

https://www.inspiresmallbusiness.com/pages/website-review

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

P.S I'm also in Australia

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Booty Toots,
A "BUY NOW" Button is an instant "Call to Action"
w
hich when added helps in simplifying the checkout process. Apart from it, you can look into the following other observations for store optimization:

1. Having a "Log in" account is an efficient solution for information security and it helps in keeping a track of your order details as well.
  2. Use a favicon for better"Brand Recognition" thus, helping to increase "credibility, trust, and professionalism" as well.
  3. "Twitter and Linked In" also need to be added to the footer social links for increasing customer association.
  4. The position of the "newsletter" should be interchanged with the "footer links" for a more well-organized footer.
  5. The use of a "bold unique header template" is a must for better customer engagement and a lot of sales as well.
  6. The addition of a variety of payment gateways apart from "Paypal" would help in offering different options to the customers to pay according to their requirements.
  7. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  8. Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Hope the store revamping leads to improved performance and a better sales rate this time.
Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1051 53 157

Hello @Franchi, your store looks great and professional. Here are some improvements and addons you can do:-

1. You can give product recommendations by personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product. If your store is able to engage the traffic coming on your website then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales. It should be like new arrivals, recently viewed. 

2. You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you will give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

3. Add a Chatbot- You should welcome new visitors, boost your customer engagement, deliver personalized recommendations and much more. Give customers instant answers 24/7 with the help of the live ChatBot.

To implement all these on your Shopify store you can install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app. You can check it out.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted

This is an accepted solution.

Hi Jessica 

Great to see you back asking for more feedback! Seeing your site still makes me miss my time living in Melbourne. Here is what I'm seeing that can really take your brand to the next level... it is not easy work but it will have make your site standout even more and drive more revenue. We work on 3 kids brands right now and this is where my feedback is coming from.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would move nappies and wet bags higher on the collection page and have them sit above the bundles. I might have missed these items if I did not keep scrolling on your site.

2.  I would remove gift cards from this collection and have a link for it in your footer or your main navigation. When I click on "Shop" I really just want to see all the products you offer

3. Carousels / sliders have been proven to lowers conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

4. The customer reviews on the homepage don't jump off the page as much as they could or should. That section should have a title section that says Customer Reviews. You don't want people skipping it. Also I would increase the size of the reviews, so they don't get passed by

5. Add links to your footer for about me, and FAQ to the footer of the site and move them off the main navigation

6. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together and make it standout.

7. A few images (new product section) on your collection page was not loading for me. If you don't have new products right now... remove this collection until you have something to put there

8. I don't remember if the site was this way before but it might make more sense to have a drop down menu for the "Shop" link and have the sub-collections be cloth nappies, wet bags, nappies and wet bags.

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help parents decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 image. We work on 3 kids brands and parents love to look at photos of a product before they buy. I know this is extra work but product images pay off in sales. The product images you have now are amazing,... produce 2 or 3 more for each product and you are off to the races.

2. Add a section at the bottom of product pages to show your most viewed/bought items from the site. This can help increase your average order value and drive more sales

3. Add a section for customer reviews on your product pages. This helps build social proof and makes it easier for parents to trust your brand. Ask past customers for reviews is a great way to get even more reviews to show off. Parents trust other parents!

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Thank you so much! This has been most helpful.
0 Likes