problem with no sales

Solved
iamkat
2 1 0

Good afternoon everybody, and Happy Mother's Day to all!!

My issue is no sales. My website is: www.jkfstylez.com

I have had this website for some months, and I made some test purchases myself, but that's about it. I have visitors but no sales.

I'll be very thankful and grateful, if someone could point me in the right direction. Thank you.

0 Likes
JudyDee
2 0 0

Hi iamkat,

I'm not a Shopify expert but speaking in a client's perspective, I am a little confused on what you're offering. 

The first image I noticed on your homepage is a woman wearing a "Rolling Stones" t-shirt. I am not sure if this is a shirt you sell, but as I browsed through your products, I get a little confused on what your brand is about. 

I highly recommend you go on fiverr.com where there are a lot of freelance professionals that can help you with your website, content, images, formatting, branding, etc. 

I hope this helps and leads you to the right direction.

Good luck with your online business! You got this!

0 Likes

Hello Kat,

I just had look into your website, It's looking good. I observed few points on your website, I hope those will helpful for You!

-> You can increase your products under collections, Because most of visitors wants more than one product. If you want increase you can try Shopify App.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> And You can begin giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 669

Hello @iamkatThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance. Here are some inputs from my side:

- Add a section of trending, new arrivals products. Give product recommendations by personalizing customers' shopping experience. 

- On the product page, the 'add to cart' & 'buy now' buttons should come below the price & product title. 

AiTrillion_0-1620625823336.png

Increase the visibility of your search box- Make sure your search bar is easy for your customers to find. Don’t hide a small magnifying glass for them to click on if they really want to search. Remember, these customers are armed with information and are often ready to buy. We want to make buying the products as easy as we can.

AiTrillion_1-1620626213752.png

Add these essential eCommerce tools to your store. Make your store engaging and interactive. 

- Reviews. Add reviews in your store. 83% of people read reviews before making a purchase. Reviews are an important tool for an eCommerce business.

You can start giving Loyalty Points and Rewards to WOW your customers. This will increase repeat purchases and customer lifetime value by giving points and rewards that give customers more reasons to return to your store.

- Add a sales motivator bar to encourage people to purchase more.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
CutOutWiz
Trailblazer
222 18 81

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @iamkat 

Hope you are doing well.

I understand how it can be frustrating to be doing everything right but still not getting your traffic converted to sales. You may find comfort in knowing that you're not the only one on that boat. Millions of Shopify store owners are facing the same problem. This is not because you are necessarily doing something wrong, but rather because Sales is an organic process, involving people getting to know you, visiting your brand, looking at your products, comparing them with others, and finally making the decision to purchase from you. So this takes some time, during which you have to hold on tight. But, you can't be just passively waiting for sales to grow, so I would recommend you look at these tips and see which ones you can use: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting?

Another Thing you could consider: Not all traffic is good traffic.

Traffic will only have any chance of converting to sales if they are being generated by the right consumer. If your product is for females under the age of 30, but your ads are being viewed by males over 50, that is a lot of traffic, but it will never convert to sales. So, before you spend on targeting, a good idea is to have a simple Google Trends search, that will tell you who is looking for the products you search, what is their age, gender and location. Then you can put forward some really targeted ads that are bound to generate clicks.

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3750 215 669

Hello @iamkat,

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution? 

Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
iamkat
2 1 0

Thank you for your suggestions. I am currently working on them. Thanks

0 Likes