ready to launch and would love some feedback! :)

caneo-crafts
Tourist
6 0 7

Hey all,

We think we're pretty much there and ready to get started and we'd love to get some feedback on our store! 

https://caneocrafts.com

Would love any and all feedback really, no specific area.

On a technical note, I've had several friends on Android phones report that the site is completely broken, but that seems like an issue with debut and not something I could have done, anybody have any insight?

Look forward to hearing your thoughts!

2020-01-29 17.20.26.jpg2020-01-29 17.20.21.jpg2020-01-29 17.20.15.jpg

neha-sparq
Shopify Partner
1957 124 434

Hey Caneo Crafts,

The login and search bar should also be placed on the top right of the header beside the cart apart from being a part of the dropdown for a more systematic header look. Some other suggestions of mine for store optimization are mentioned below as follows:

1. A home button should be a part of the drop-down for ease of navigation and access to the homepage.
  2. The currency converter should be placed on the top right of the header beside the cart instead of the footer,
  3. A bold header template should be used for highlighting discount offers.
  4. The logo needs some improvement, just simple text. Try different color combinations and font styles for a more professional and unique look.
  5. Favicon is missing which is quite crucial for site identification.
  6. Bestsellers need to be added for depicting site peculiarity and uniqueness.
  7. Discounts need to be added for better customer engagement.
  8. Reviews need to be added below each product for improving customer choice.
  9. Testimonials and Instagram images should be added for instant brand promotion and awareness.
  10. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  11. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store improvement leads to more and more progress day by day.

Neha ;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.

Hi @caneo-crafts,

The page has a quite high PageSpeed Insights score, nice work.  

About your homepage, I think your product is a bit exclusive and will only serve a limited group of people. If you are planning to target only people who already have demand (people who understand what the product is at a glance), I think your audience will be very narrow.

To broaden your audience, you need to target people who might need your products in the future, or who haven't realized they need the product.

To target these people, your homepage will need more content than just the products:

• Product benefits
  • Testimonials
  • Product reviews if any

The same information is necessary on your product pages as well. 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: WebsiteYoutube | PageFly Community | Facebook| LinkedIn | Twitter
- Discover Shopify Stores’ Secrets with Koala Inspector
caneo-crafts
Tourist
6 0 7

Thanks for your response, Victor! :)

Yes, I appreciate your point and indeed we are targetting the existing narrow demand to start off with.

Our plan is to expand into broader offerings that will appeal to a wider audience, but we all have to start somewhere right? :)

I'll be sure to get testimonials and product reviews in once we get the ball rolling!

Thanks for your time.

caneo-crafts
Tourist
6 0 7

Thanks Neha.

Hey Caneo-crafts

I analysed your website and it seems to have passed basic website optimisation tests. It's mobile friendly and fonts are legible on mobile devices. A few things which were missing though: 

Screenshot_20200130-082859_Chrome (1).jpg

A. A look at your site tells me you have no channel for customer engagement.

Customer Engagement is actually your best shot at knowing whether your customers are delighted with goods or services you are providing them. There are a variety of options available to you;

1. Chatbots that are fed with your FAQs and work around the clock to respond to Customer queries, but also allows you to step in as and when there is the need to do so.

2. Channel where you can directly engage your customers without the aid of a chatbot, like the Shopify Ping you initially had installed.

B. I also realize you have surfaced your products on Social Media Pages; Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram - that is good, however the option to shop now should be linked directly to the store item(s) on Shopify; this you could achieve by setting up a sales channel on your Shopify store. So that this becomes an outlet for your different audiences on different Social Media Platforms. Also consider adding Twitter to the channels.

If my answer was relevant, do Like so I can know. Also if it solves your problem, mark it as an accepted solution. You can also reply to this for further insights on improving your website + conversion. 

Best of luck in growing your business!

Rendezvous is AI-powered social recommendations engine - enabling customers to discover products on merchant stores and leading to higher conversion rates.
Over 500,000+ shoppers are already using Rendezvous Recommendations to find products from big brands like - Amazon, Macy’s, Walmart & BestBuy.
caneo-crafts
Tourist
6 0 7

Hey @Kingston, thanks for the feedback! :)

Could you expand on point B? I didn't really understand what you mean.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2455 142 443

@caneo-crafts 

Firstly, I congratulate you for coming up with such an ingenious idea. You need to engage your visitors coming on your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term. You have stunning products in your store but you are lacking in engagement features.

If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand. It will reduce the bounce rate and will boost your sales.

If you would like to implement all these I would suggest you to install AiTrillion.com It has all the features in a single app and is a fully integrated app. It is all in one Shopify app. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

Hey caneo-crafts

so what I am saying in B is that, the shop now on your Facebook page is unresponsive
Screenshot_20200130-103903_Chrome.jpg

You can achieve the same purpose by activation a Sales Channel on Facebook, Instagram etc. Through which you expand your audience reach. See images below;

add a channel.pngDashboard.png

Rendezvous is AI-powered social recommendations engine - enabling customers to discover products on merchant stores and leading to higher conversion rates.
Over 500,000+ shoppers are already using Rendezvous Recommendations to find products from big brands like - Amazon, Macy’s, Walmart & BestBuy.
caneo-crafts
Tourist
6 0 7

@Kingston gotcha! thanks! :)