redesigned my store

franuschki
3 0 0

hey guys, i redesigned my store and would love some feedback. I also would love to know about any tricks to drive more traffic to my store. 

https://freakingorgeous.com/

0 Likes
tropyet
Tourist
5 0 0

ugly image quality
#order your ideas use better images
#make it easier to accessible to the description of the product from the homepage
#change logo 
#better description + insert few more feedbacks

0 Likes
Gari
Shopify Partner
185 15 40

Hello Franuschki

Congratulations for your store! I hope you are safe and well in this time of crisis. 

Setting up a web store is not an easy task so good work with getting it up. Few things can be improved. I am adding them below. 

As of now your layout is a basic one. Shopify has multiple website themes, some of them are also free to try out. They could give your webpage an uplift. 

Skin care products need a lot of reviews and testimonials to get a user to buy the product. Make sure you add them wherever possible.

I think having a page where all your products are shown - could be on the homepage also if the products are few, would be good. It is easier to find products that way rather than the drop down list. 

You can also add some kind of social proofing with Apps from the Shopify App store. That helps in converting your visitors into buyers by catching attention and creating an urgency.

If you're using the app and have some specific requirements for that, you can always send me a message. I'll be more than happy to help out.

Do let me know if this is useful for you.

Hope to hear from you soon! Till then, good luck and do stay safe!

Gari

ModeMagic

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
0 Likes
HerokuLiee
Excursionist
17 1 3

Hello! 

After going to your website scrolling around the homepage I still have no idea what you're trying to sell. The font is horrible, the images are not too great at showing what the product is and there's no continuity with branding or colors everything's all over the shop that screams dropshipping.

0 Likes