regular traffic but sales are low

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi ive had my shop set up since the 17th August, i made 4 sales in the first 2 days but nothing since. I regularly get 100 visitors a day, any ideas how i can make more sales

www.twisted-goblin.co.u

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1802 30 198

Hello,

You can add social media icons in menu section or footer section, using social media to promote and tout your product offerings is a great way to raise customer awareness.
I suggest you can add item reviews, The main reason why reviews are essential to online business is that eventually it increases sales by giving customers the information they have to settle on the choice to buy an item.

Thanks,
Appfreaker.

https://apps.shopify.com/alidropship
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
166 0 13

Hello Lauren, 

This is Kaoser from CutOutWiz. I have just gon through your site. Here are some feedback. 

• Seems like the product images are re colored from the main image but it looks absolutely unnatural. Having the processing done by professionals may give better result.
  • Pop up for promotional offer of 20% off is too large in size [didn't fit my 21" monitor].
  • Your home page begins with your featured collection but I think if the collection stays under category would be better
  • Specifying the country of business in contact page may be a good choice
  • Putting your social media icon at the bottom of all the pages instead of only the "About Us" will reduce the chance of missing by the visitors

Finally, I think for low conversion, the reason is lack of credibility. Aesthetically it's good but not the best one out there.

Thanks- Kaoser

0 Likes