Hi All, Im the newbie here a little lost tbh. I built my store and usually tweek it a little If I have the time. However, I feel there is something holding buyers back. Facebook advertising has cost me a lot of money over the last 3 weeks and although I got hundreds of likes but how do I get to the next step with buyers. Ive provided links directly to my store and I advertise something almost every day that might engage viewers long enough to come visit but alas it doesn't happen. I also have google analytics and it shows Im getting visitors but again no sales. My store is called crystals-so-clear also have another domain i bought which is http://holisticliving.business. As i said earlier constructive criticism or questions welcome. TIA
Solved! Go to the solution
This is an accepted solution.
Sorry to hear you aren't seeing a return on your ads. If you are getting lots of traffic but no sales it is likely that either you are getting the "wrong kind" of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is preventing them from buying (ie. price, shipping cost, shipping time, errors and etc.). We did a video recently on a 2021 Shopify Ad strategy, I'd recommend giving it a watch:
I took a look through your website (http://holisticliving.business) and I have a few recommendations.
First, the banner. The images are showing up blurry. This usually happens due to one of these three things:
Next, I'd recommend swapping out this image:
It seems very out of place compared to your other slides.
Next, you a missing a navigation menu. Once you leave the homepage, you can no longer find your way around. I'd add a navigation bar to the top.
With your product images, the background of the main photo should be consistent across the board. You can use alternative backgrounds for additional product photos but that main one should be the same (ie. a white background).
The last thing I would say is that a lot of the products you are offering - things like essential oils, crystals, bracelets.. these items are very commonly available in big box stores as well as online and through Amazon.
I'd recommend setting yourself apart by researching what is currently trending in your niche and focus on selling that. A good product choice should have these qualities:
I have a lot more to say on this topic, but I cover it in our video so I'll leave it here for you to watch:
PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
Firstly in sorry for my hard criticism. But it's important sk you understand.
You are trying to run s business online without even correct images I mean your images are from stock website which is not correct
Add actual images of your product and on home page slider.
Pause all ur paid campaigns.
First make your store professional.
Are you doing dropshipping ? Or you have your own products?
Let me know if you are available for further discussion on email
Hi @aglgirl ,
This is PageFly - #1 Shopify Page Builder. I'm here to give you some point of view about your website base on my experiment. Hope that it is helpful for you.
1. You should make product categories the first level of the Main Navigation rather than putting them all on a catalog. Showing categories on Main Navigation will allow your customers find products that fit their needs more effectively, instead of letting them go through many touch points before reaching the products they want.
2. Banners on slideshow are not in high quality. It looks quite unprofessional. I think you should also consider to add on it a CTA button, that leads to a promotional page or the product you want to boost sales, instead of just showing product images.
3. Add collection image. Every error on your page can reduce the chance of more conversions.
4. Consider to add Buy Now button on your collection page to allow customers complete their purchases without accessing product pages.
5. To make your website more professional, please consider other features like:
I hope these recommendations will help.
The last thing, I recommend you to check out more latest tips to boost sales in this guide.
If you find it difficult to make changes to your storefront, you may want to take a look at PageFly - we will help you to build up store with no coding skill required, free subscription plan and 24/7 support.
If you find my suggestion helpful to you, please hit "Like".
Have a nice day then!
Hello @aglgirl, I hope you are doing well! You need to make your store professional. An attractive design of a store is important to attract customers and enhance their browsing experience. You should work on the layout and design of the store.
Here are some suggestions:
- Having a good brand logo will help you in branding.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- New/ trending/ recently viewed products- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram shop & feed.
To add these sections of new, trending, recently viewed products you can install AiTrillion and simply enable the product recommendations.
- Add a header menu. Make your store easy to navigate. On the collection page, create a navigation bar on the left side. Categorize the products.
- Setup announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store. AiTrillion has pre-designed templates of announcement bar, timer & sales motivator bars.
-Maximize customer engagement in your store. If your store will be engaging then it will help you to engage customers coming to your store and convert them into paying customers. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
- Add a discount popup. Entice customers with discount codes.
- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!