review my store

Highlighted
3 0 0

i guys would love to hear from what I can do better for my store, just about to advertise it on facebook.

www.turnpickle.com

thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @turnpickle ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There is no review option, try adding that feature social reviews helps you a lot in bringing sales. 
  • There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Also, try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Try adding some sale offers to your products to attract customers.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Hey Turn Pickle,

Below listed points would help in store optimization:

• "Home"button is missing from the header menu.
  • "Twitter and Linked In"should be added as well to the site footer for better advertising.
  • Login helps in better information security.
  •  You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  • Filters are very important for customers in order to identify the correct product from the huge catalog. So, you should look for advanced filter options for your store.
  • Finally, I would also recommend you to try Sparq product filters and search to replace the default search on your store, this app allows advanced custom tag product filters for collection pages, synonyms, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with the search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here

All the best!

Neha :)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Thank you for the wonderful advices! :) this is truly helpful
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
67 2 13

Hey @turnpickle 

Congrats on your store , its very different store that I see her e, , I like the fact you have taken illustrations and photo portiats in importance  , sometimes people don't realise how important all the products are , i feel your store might just need some ui change to make it more better appealing to the customers  .  i come from a design profession s wanted to give you some design inputs on your site , I've gone through you store , I think the key factor that you are missing on your store is the trust factor between your customer and the store , some of these tips can enhance that 

1. , add slideshows ad banners showing offers and sale products on your website. the landing page could do some rework for sure, add a good landing image  , a carousel to be prefferend of your products ( Type of portraits ) and maybe a video eplaining your processs of how a client gets the portiat made. 
2. Categorise the Products better , Add more products into your catalog like other thing for the portraits , add frames for more selection.
3. Make sure you have a good blog page to let others know the customer experiences and also testimonials., these build up trust factors and lets people buy from your store . 
4. Make sure the for from the time the user enters your page to the checkout is seamless and without any hiccups . The transactions and order summary should be well maintained .
5. make sure the delivery happens on the given date and the tracking is available on your page rather than depending on a third party site for updates 
6.  Add product labels to your page , they do increase sales and plus gives your product better definition . ill leave a link of an app that can help you with this.
7. Add Product banners showing the offers for products on your page and add CTA buttons to them . 

Stay Safe 
Zabu 

https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic?&utm_source=shopify_community&utm_medium=group&utm_campaign=store...

Increasing Sales one Sticker at a time
https://apps.shopify.com/modemagic
0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi, thanks for the incredible advices!

1. what do you think is wrong with my landing picture? shoyld I delete it all together or make some changes?
I will make this section a slideshow as you suggested with more products.

2. I will make this section a slideshow as you suggested, and add posters as an option for clients.
3. blog - will do, great idea!
4. I think the buying procces is pretty straight forward but if you have any suggestions how I can improve - would love to read! :)
5. tracking is available on your page rather than depending on a third party site for updates  - is there an app for that?
6. would that be recommended also for one-two products website?
7. will do! 

thanks alot!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1957 123 433

Pleasure is mine! Happy to help you.

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
483 30 143

Hi @turnpickle !

I think, that one main goal - is to spread information about yourself. I would recommend you start an Instagram account. Maybe you need to prepare some posters for social media influencers, and get ads from them. As you get many followers, you can add Instagram galleries with your works on the homepage. Social media is very powerful, and use this tool in the right way. 

Push your users to leave reviews by rewarding them. Growave app offers automated emails within the reviews feature as well. You have several reviews, but it is not enough for a good testimonial base. 

When it comes to single-item stores it might be challenging driving traffic and have sales because the market for that product might not be too big. That is why I advise working in partnership with other companies that sell complementary products or services. 

Also, as I already said before, implement the Social login feature. Social media is very powerful, and every person has an account at least in one social media. With just one click, give a chance to log in - make the shopping process comfier and pleasant. 

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at once just with a couple of clicks, try GrowaveWe have 10 great features -Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards, Social Login, Instagram, Discounts, etc. 

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post. 

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Sharing + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes