review on my store please as no sales

Highlighted
4 0 1

hi everyone, 

I would really appreciate a review on my store please, I am starting to go through all shopify beginner advice as it been 2 years and 12 sales in total. 

I am going to write quality content and I am aware that on my navigation "hand made items" should not be in my "baby items" in my back end is correct so will raise this issue. ("things to do " banner is due to change)

please advise anything and be critical as possible: https://www.cosyangel.com/

thank you

Szilvia

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1009 43 122

Hello,

You have nice store. Hope following feedback will help you

1. Rethink about design

2. Add call to action button at banner

3. Integrate Instagram feed

4. Work for mobile speed

There are some other areas you need to work Please contact us if you need help: https://www.mswebdesigner.com/pages/contact-us

Best Regards

MS Web Designer

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer
Get Free Store Audit Report
20000+ Task Completed
1000+ Satisfied Client
9.9*/10 Customer Rating
10*/10 Shopify Services Marketplace
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
472 47 238

Hi Szilvia,

General
  • There is no email, phone number, or address revealed.
Homepage
  • I absolutely love the featured images in your homepage slider. Consider adding a short tagline and a call to action to each image with info on what you are offering.
  • If the social media icons/links at the footer can be opened at the new tab instead of the same tab upon click. This will ensure your visitors/customers stay on your store while checking out your social media presence.
Product
  • Your product images should all be consistent in terms of size.

Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

If you need more detailed feedback, you can use our free analyzer tool. To use tool please click here.

FnLabs?

We are specialized in app development and theme customization for Shopify Stores. Our focus is on providing customizable and user-friendly apps to help store owners grow their business.
1 Like
Highlighted

Your biggest area of improvement would be around your product images. They are all over the place design wise, which means your store lacks a design POV. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. I would clean up the design of your homepage and make customer reviews a little higher on the page

3. Your page on your ebook needs work as it does not tell me what is inside the ebook or why I should give you my email. Also the image on that page needs work as it does not match the brand across your site

4. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together once you start having product images that also have the same design feel

2. Add links to your shipping and return/refund policy on each product page

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

Your store is going to need some serious work around your product images as this one of the most important sections of your site.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
156 3 24

Hi Szilvia, 

I've reviewed your store and the other commentators seem to be on the right track. There is a detail they are missing though. How are you currently advertising? 

Without a clear answer as to how you are targeting your ads, you might be missing out on marketing to your key demographic. With that in mind, generating relevant traffic is the number ONE problem for every new Ecommerce store. Between the expense and the time to manage, it can be quite a complex mission to maintain a successful advertising campaign on Facebook and Google. 

You might want to try AdScale to help you with your advertising campaigns. It's a Shopify app that automatically creates and manages advertising campaigns for your store, using advanced AI technology.

You can learn more about it in this link: ecom.adscale.com

You can also watch this short video to understand how it works.

Hope it helps!

Smart advertising campaigns across Google and Facebook, using advanced AI technology. https://ecom.adscale.com/shopify
1 Like