review please

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
11 0 0

www.exquisitemen.com mens accessories. I cant get any conversions, i am averaging 200 people per day, I have reviewed my facebook ads and I think i was marketing to the wrong people but never the less. If someone can review and let me know thoughts. 

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
315 1 21

Hii Dear

I Want to appreciate on your work towards the store it is simpe and formal look.The main interface seems to be a nice banner which is good.The entire collections like ties, watches, wallets etc are looking great.

I want to appreciate on your commitment towards excellence.

Dear friend i have few points to remember you where some things need to be corrected/added.

1. Firstly workout on LOGO and try to add any fevicon which suits to your store.this may have a good attractive look to the customers.
  2. Free Shipping which is good.You mensioned the batch related to worldwide delivery but there are only few countries which are visible.
  3. There is no display of related products when i wish to open any product.
  4. At the check out there is no acceptance box option before the payment option as it is very important to avoid refund/return policy issues.refer any good terms and conditions app to clear this issue

finally i want to say about reviews. i didnt find any reviews on your products.as you know most of the sales in online is happening based on reviews.Customer is very concern about reviews before He/She purchasing any product.so install any Customer Review app to improve your sales.

Thank You

MyReviewfy

https://apps.shopify.com/myreviewfy
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
11 0 0

I have a reviews app... il add the terms and conditions page. THANK YOU! FOR YOUR FEED BACK

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
45 0 5

Hey Rhoussami,

You have a beautiful landing picture and the site looks clean and professional.

1. Pop-ups - suggest to remove all of the unnecessary pop ups. They can break a shoppers concentration very easily.

2. Landing page - 'Men's Accessories' doesn't tell much of a story. I'm not sure that 'Finest Accessories at your Finest Prices' provides any greater insight. Possibly try to come up with something that your store really is about. I also wouldn't talk about prices, as to me this is counter-intuitive to the store design. Together with this I would work with a designer to come up with a distinctive logo that conveys your branding.

3. Category pages

i) The current badges at the top of each page take up a lot of important real-estate. These might be better on the footer. You also seem to have an issue with one of the pages: https://www.screencast.com/t/uHgIwOe9c

ii) I think it is difficult to navigate through these items in a flat structure. Possibly either having a more easily accessible search bar could help. Or sub categorization?

4. Analytics - if you haven't got this setup or are using it, it should be a priority. It will help you identify problem areas quickly. If you're not sure how to use it then the investment in getting someone to professionaly to review your site and help set this up and hold your hand will pay itself back many times over.

Maggie from https://www.rockpapercopy.com/ is great at providing reviews...it's her core business. I would recommend to seek her out.

In the space that you operate in, creating credibility will be important and encouraging photo reviews from customers that you can reuse to then push to your social channels will go a long way to extending your brand reach and helping other shoppers making buying decisions. 

Good luck!

Best,

Scott | HelpfulCrowd

Turning More Shoppers Into Customers

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
106 0 19

I just took a look at your store and I think it looks really good. There are just a few minor things that I might consider changing

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find a favicon. A favicon makes it easier for your customer to look through a list of bookmarks and find your site

Did you think about adding easily visible contact info. If you have more easily visible contact info, it will help add trust to your store, and the more trust you can build with your customers, the more likely they will be to buy from you.

Another thing you might want to add is a blog. If you had a blog you would be able to drive more organic traffic to your store, plus it would help establish yourself as an expert.

After looking I couldn't find a sense of urgency. By using urgency, you can make your visitors feel like they are missing out unless they order immediately. The 'Fear of Missing Out' that they experience, will increase your ability to convert them into buyers. One app that can help you with that is https://apps.shopify.com/better-countdown . It really can make a big difference in getting your customers to buy from you

After browsing your store I noticed I wasn't able to find an always visible buy button. Every extra step that a customer has to go through, makes it more likely for them not to buy from you. If you are getting a lot of customers coming to your store, but not buying, one of the reasons might be that it is just a bit too hard. If you can make your buy button always visible (especially important when people are on their phones), it can help more of your customers want to buy from you, I wrote an app that can help with that https://apps.shopify.com/better-sticky-checkout-button-increase-your-sales .

After carefully reviewing I don't see a custom logo. A custom logo can go a long way in helping you build a brand

Overall your store looks really good, I think with just a little bit of time and effort you'll be able to create a really awesome store!

0 Likes