review

Highlighted
Pathfinder
318 4 13

looking for a evaluation for my new store? www.thestripesinme.com

0 Likes

Hello @TheStripesInMe ,

I just had a look at your store, your store looks great. I have a few suggestions for you hope they might help you.

• There are no trust badges at your checkout page, try adding them as trust badges help your customers know that your site is safe to shop. 
  • Try adding SEO related high search keywords in your title and product description so that it will be very easy to market your products and display them at the top in google search.
  • Add a blog page, blog page helps you to share more about your website and products which increases your site visibility.

I hope our feedback helps you.

Thanks,

Droppersstop 

Droppersstop is an aliexpress dropshipping app that imports products from aliexpress to your Shopify store.The following are the features of droppersstop:-
Free plan available, Importing products from aliexpress individually, Bulk importing from aliexpress, Pricing automation, Inventory price and stock auto-update, Product customization, Automated order fulfillment.
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @TheStripesInMe,

Congratulations on your store. It looks very neat and very well maintained. The homepage looks on point but I have few recommendations to improve the product catalog page and others:

1. Filters on Product Page: The placement of filters that you are using for sorting and filtering products on product catalog page looks odd. You might want to consider positioning them to the extreme right side of the product image and in smaller fonts.

2. Product Description Page: The alignment of product sizes on product description page is not proper. These little things make a lot of difference in building customer's perception about your store.

3. About us: The about us page can be built in a better way, currently it looks that some information is added to the page and is not formatted properly. The customers might want to know more about you and your inspiring story can add to the virality of your website.

Lastly, I would recommend that you can start looking at product labels and stickers from ModeMagic, that will help you attract customers by communicating to them your messages such as sale,discounts,customer favorites,bestsellers etc. on product images itself. (P.s.The sticker store is updated with new sticker packs every week).

All the best!!!

Regards,

Shikha

If you found this helpful then please Like and Accept Solution

ModeMagic|Product Labels

Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
0 Likes