sales

Eldragonfly1
2 0 0

Good morning everyone, I have no idea what to do ? I have worked alot on this website , and yes i have made a few mistakes, I think its missing something to get sales, 

my results are 1000´s of  views a month social media , nearly 2000 listsings on instagram, updates 5 times a week on facebook, youtube , pinterest etc ,   no sales 

May be this is a common problem? videos on line say google adds , facebook ( i tried facebook , with no results ) google adds i dont know what to do , i dongt want to waist money like facebook with no sales, may be i did it wrong , or there is omething else - Do you have any advice to get sales https://eldragonfly.com/

0 Likes

Hi @Eldragonfly1 ,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Landing Page Builder. I would like to have some feedback on your store after checking your page:

About the Homepage:

Making your header sticky is essential. It will keep your header visible and gives customers the ability to navigate your store anywhere and anytime. 

A search bar on your header can help your customers search for your product quickly. You can make the search bar visible instead of just showing an icon.

A banner 

I see that your site does not have any banner or slideshow on the Homepage. A banner can feed customers information like promotion and news products and provide them with CTAs to quickly access the landing page. The banner should also make your Homepage look better. 

RichardNguyen_0-1603048188282.png

For the other sliders on the Homepage, you have many images with un-fitted size, so most of the pictures look like they are cut in haft. You may need to reduce the number of sliders on your homepage and fix those images.

RichardNguyen_1-1603048188307.png

The 3 reasons to buy section in the Footer may need to be redesigned. You need to keep your store look professional and attractive to customers.

RichardNguyen_2-1603048188290.png

You can change the effect on hover images to second-image instead of zoom-in effect. The second image can show users more information about the product.

The design and the color scheme of your store may need to be changed. The color on many parts of your store does not match, you may need to find a new color scheme to make your store look better and more professional, and maximize the effectiveness of the Homepage.

Product Page: 

Product Images: many products on your sides do not have appealing visuals or have enough required images. The ideal number of pictures on a Product page should be 3 - 5 images from different angles, and you can consider taking your own images with the product. It can improve the trustworthiness of your store.

RichardNguyen_3-1603048188279.png

Color Swatch: Some products in your store have multiple color variants, you can add a Color Swatcher to your Product page to replace the default drop-down menu. 

Delivery Date: Most users may want to check the delivery date before making a purchase. You can consider showing the delivery date of the product on the product page.

Some other sections of your store need to be redesigned too. You can start to have a sale by starting to improve the design of the store, then gain trust from customers. That is some of my feedback, I hope this can be useful for you and your store, hit like if you agree.

Cheer,

Richard.

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- Get tips to personalize your page
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Twitter | Group | Youtube.
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
854 21 250

Hi @Eldragonfly1 !

Your google page speed score is only 45 and mobile speed 17. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversation. For greater success and to deliver a great user experience you should focus on mobile score as well.Website performance impacts ranking on organic search and user experience. This problem can reduce conversions and sales. 79% of people do not wait for more than 5.3 seconds for page loading. It can lead to the losing of new visitors, less traffic, and losing repeat customers. You should always work on your CRO - increasing the percentage of users who perform a desired action on your website.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

Social media has become a huge thing nowadays. I highly recommend taking advantage of that and adding Instagram galleries on your homepage. It will help drive traffic from your site on to your account and vice versa.

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2427 141 439

Hey @Eldragonfly1, I hope you are doing good! Here are some suggestions from my side:-

1. The look and feel is good of the website but some of the images on the homepage are too large. It doesn't look good. Advertise the products and promote as much as you can.

2. Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

3. Set up a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

4. Set up an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.

5. Set up web push notification on your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

To implement the marketing tools on your store. I would recommend you to install AiTrillion.com. It is 'All in One' Shopify app that has all the essential features in a single app and is a fully integrated app.  Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. You can check it out. I am sure you will find it useful.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes

Hey @Eldragonfly1,

So sorry to hear, it has to be so discouraging. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions.

After looking at your store, I have three recommendations:

1. Fix your product SEO

By default, Shopify will take your product title and the description and add that into your SEO, but this is what it ends up looking like for the customer:

elddragonfly-meta.png

We show how to fix this in our video. The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience.

2. Sign up for Social Media Accounts

Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. If I come to a website with no social media links, instant distrust. If there’s nothing about your brand online, no trail, that is a red flag. Having social media accounts adds legitimacy to your brand. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media.

3. Design Changes
I would recommend changing your theme, you may be working on it right now, I'm not sure but you definitely want to capture the customers interest and trust upon landing on your site. You currently do not have a main image on your homepage, this is prime real estate for selling your products. I'd recommend getting a theme that features your products well.

dargonfly-home.png

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

Have a struggling store and want to talk to talk to us 1-1? Need store tweaks? Email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com
0 Likes