seeking feedback about my store

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello everyone! I am looking for honest feedback for my store.  I seem to be getting traffic from FB ads and google but they are not converting.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.   

my shopify store url: 

https://wakeemupjuice.com/

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1958 124 434

Hey Wakeemupjuice,

The product choice is good, However, the store needs some improvement. Few of the points marked are as follows:

1. Logo alongwith the menu and side options should be shifted slightly upwards to avoid the excessive white space on the header top.
  2. A unique central banner needs to be added for a better and professional site look.
  3. Regarding footer, add some more social links apart from Facebook and Instagram.
  4. Favicon is missing, which is quite crucial.
  5. Testimonials should be added to improve customer choice.
  6. Instagram images need to be added for better brand promotion.
  7. Discounts need to be added for better customer engagement.
  8. You can also install one of the most popular app Growwave which is all in one marketing platform that helps store owners increase conversions with ease.
  9. Finally, I would also recommend replacing the default search with an advanced search like Sparq which allows synonyms, advanced custom tag filters, spelling correction, and other such features. Visitors with search are high intent users and their conversion rate is higher than normal users.
    Check out the features live here.
    You can use Sparq free trial for as many products in your store. After the trial period, you can enjoy with Sparq’s Free Starter Plan for upto 1000* products.

Wish the store soon becomes capable of converting visitors to customers.

Neha;)

Sparq is a fast and beautiful product filter and search solution for Shopify store owners. It allows store owners to add a custom tag, metadata, or variant based filters on their collection page and upgrade their default search to an extremely fast, more user-friendly and feature-rich search.
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1900 120 297

Dear cheetah90.

Congratulations for your store.

Hope Few suggestions will help you:

1. Optimize your page loading speed for Mobile

2. Use custom affinity in Ads

3. Do dynamic product remarketing in ads

4. Add some value in your product pages

5. Add some trust

There are other areas you need to work. if you are looking for or need any help with this, we can work with you, check out our website https://www.task4store.com/

Thanks & Regards
MS Web Designer

Best Regards
MS Web Designer | MS Web International | Task4Store
Contact Us: Click Here | task4store@mswebdesigner.com
9.9/10 Customer Rating | 1000+ Happy Clients | 100% Satisfaction Or Money Back Guarantee
0 Likes
Highlighted

Cancel all paid marketing. 

Hi @cheetah90 

At the moment your website isn't set up for paid marketing. Its just going to be a waste. Work on these areas. 

• Home Page (flow)
  • Product Pages (build trust and add all relevant information)
  • Checkout 
  • Site Navigation 
  • Mobile Friendly 

Overall I love your logo and vibe. If you want probably the best free more detailed review reach out on the below link. Keep up the good work.

Cheers 

Clayton Bates  

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. If you are going to have a product on your homepage like that cup. Make it a Featured Product type section as it makes it look like something planned. This leggings needs a section title and why you picked this product to feature

2. I would delay the 40% off popup to one minute to give me a bit more time to look around the homepage. Plus 40% off is way to high. I would do 15% at most if you want to go above the standard 10%

3. I would try to limit how much stock photos you use as it makes the site less personal

4. Make sure the main product images for each product has the same theme / style as some have white vs non-white background right now. This is going to help tie your site together when people are looking at your collection pages

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make sure all your product images are the same size and dimensions. This is going to help tie your site together

2. Make sure each product has 3 - 5 images as that will help someone decide if they want to purchase. A lot of products I saw only had 1 or 2 images

3. I would consider having a white background if you plan to keep using product images that have a white background. This will have them blend in better

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level. Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce & DTC brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.