spent $100 on facebooks ads still no sales

Highlighted
1 0 0

hello i need some advice and maybe a few people to look at my shopify shop i have been at it for two weeks now tweaking ads ,fixing images, pixels, instagram ads, targeting audience, even added aps for seo and lucky orange to see my visitors activity  you name it and no sales except 1 from my friend just for support im at the point where i want to give up for somehow keep pushing why am i not making sales?

www.thedamnspot.com

0 Likes
Highlighted

Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase.

Homepage Feedback

1. I would clean up the design of your homepage as it's disorganized right now. Carousels have been proven to kills conversions rates ...limit how much you use the one on your site. No one is going to wait around to see what is on each sliders

2. Add links to your footer for about us, return/refund, FAQ, and shipping policy. I didn't see these pages on your site and they are ones customers will look for. Also make sure your contact email is your domain name and not gmail

3. Setup a main menu with less links. You can use a drop down function to achieve this. I would read your theme documentation to learn how to do this. All your Plus Size links can be under one drop down menu

4. Consider adding a Featured Product section on the homepage (i.e. XY Of The Month). Pick one products and tell people why you picked it and what makes it great

Product Page  Feedback

1. Make a sizing chart page and link to it from your product pages and in the footer. This will clean up your page and make it look more professional

2. Add a section for customer reviews when you get them. This helps build social proof

3. Add a longer product description as this is how you convince someone to buy on your site. Plus it helps with SEO and ranking in organic search

4. ASOS and other leading fashion brands are doing little fashion videos for their product pages. Something you could film on an iPhone or latest Android and add to your site

Your store just needs some tweaks to take it up a level.  Hope you found this helpful, if so please click "like" below to let me know.

We help ecommerce brands create, manage and scale profitable PPC campaigns across North America, Europe and Australia. We also help with Conversion Rate Optimization: TakeSomeRisk.com

P.S. Take my Google Shopping Course and help grow your revenue this month.
1 Like
Highlighted

Hi @protran05 

One thing you have to understand about Paid adds is if your website isn't set up correctly its nearly impossible to convert visitors into sales. If I was you I'd work on the below. 

• Home Page ( Needs to flow better ) 
  • Product Page ( Build Trust ) 
  • About / Blogs ( build connection ) 
  • Contact Page ( form to fill out ) 
  • Checkout ( add logo ) 

Overall some great things on your website. I love the product images. Keep up the good work. 

I'll also send you message with something that should really help you. 

Cheers 

Clayton Bates 

Grab Most Detailed FREE Review --->LEARN MORE

Client VIDEO TESTIMONIALS --->VIEW

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
1151 57 343

I agree with the above comments - the first impression is positive, however as you spend more time on your website, I feel that you have put the store in a hurry, the top navigation titles have grammar and styling mistakes, there's no defined branding that will help you stand out from the competition etc. I'd recommend fixing the store first before investing in paid traffic, otherwise, you'll be paying for traffic that's not likely to convert yet. 

Learn how to run insanely profitable online store from day #1 | Join the Masterclass: http://www.rockpapercopy.com/shopify-masterclass/

0 Likes