store feedback home page

4 0 1

My store's URL is: www.roots-cosmetic.com

I'd just like some general pointers for my store as it seems that people do not go past the landing page. Feedback on other elements is appreciated as well as I am just new to dropshipping and would like to take in as much as I can. Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
507 54 102

Hi @rootscosmetic,

Hyde here from Shopify. That's a fantastic site!

You've really done a great job, with video content and written content available on your store.

So I guess the primary question now is: what is your marketing strategy?

You definitely need one, as outlined here, and here's a breakdown of what it looks like.

You need to plan how you're going to approach your customer at each stage of their journey as they get to know your brand:
20-06-2bj18-huogv
Basically at the Top of the Funnel you're looking to:

20-06-71sfb-6snmu
At the Middle of the Funnel you're looking to create loyal customers:
20-06-mmznt-a9pscAnd by the Bottom of the Funnel:

20-06-dmo55-vh3mhThere are a few things you can do to help drive traffic to your store. The first thing is to get acquainted with SEO good practices. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, and will allow your store to be found more easily through Google, etc. Here is a really helpful guide on how to get started with this. I also have more general information on that here. I have a few more steps that you can take for good SEO here:

* Submit your sitemap to Google.
* A Beginner’s Guide to Content Marketing.
* Ecommerce SEO 101 Video Series.
* Find out more about blogs.

Here’s how you can look up keywords to help boost your site’s ranking.

Another resource that I would hugely recommend is an app called KIT. KIT is a virtual employee for your Shopify store. It helps drive sales by doing everything from creating highly-targeted Facebook ad campaigns, to sending personal thank-you emails to customers, to handling the other apps that you use to manage your store. I really think this is something that would be beneficial for you, and your store as a way to increase your traffic. You can check it out here.

I hope that helps!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like