store feedback

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

hello. hope you are all well.

please give me feedback/ i have adds to cart no yet sales.  https://beloved-dogs.com/

Highlighted
3 0 0

I think it looks pretty good. 

I would try to get a bigger version of the top-left header logo and use it elsewhere on the main page of the site. 

also I would fix your testimonials and capitalize the first letter of the 2nd one. see attached screenshot!Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 3.05.47 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey @beloveDDog,

I've taken a look at your store and I have a few recommendations:

1. Navigation
Change your navigation menu to something like "Toys" "Food Dispensers" "Pet Care". It was very difficult for me to find how to get to all of the products you sell.

beloved-1.png

2. Home Page

I'd recommend spending some more time working on your home page. For a first time visitor, I wasn't sure what it is you sold. At first I thought you were selling supplements to help with anxiety because you have the text "Reduce anxiety. Supreme comfort. Improve Your Dog's Health and Well Being". then I scrolled and thought you sold dog beds and then as I went down more I saw you sell more than just dog beds. I'd recommend changing the text on the main image so that a first time visitor knows right away that you sell dog supplies.

screencapture-beloved-dogs-2020-10-29-12_36_40 (1).png

3. SEO

By default, Shopify will take your product title and the description and add that into your SEO. The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:

If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!

Best of luck!

CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY, PRIZES EVERY WEEK!
You could win: a custom store banner, custom logo & favicon, 1 hour of store tweaks or a complete store re-design!
Click to enter the giveaway! FREE gift for everyone who signs up!
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
790 17 223

Hi @beloveDDog !

Add a favicon

I recommend changing the theme of the store. Check https://outofthesandbox.com/  - there are a lot of great themes, that will make your store look very professional and will boost sales.

Hero banner image - change it or change the font color of the text.

When I click "Shop now"-there is a broken link. Fix it.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1535 77 261

Hello @beloveDDog, here are some suggestions:-

- If you have add to cart but no conversion you can send an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email to customers. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart.

- Add shipping policy in the footer.

- Make your store engaging. Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on. You can add countdown timers too.

Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
430 16 93

Hi @beloveDDog welcome to Shopify community 

Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,

Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions. 

Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.

Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.

4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.

Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!

Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.

Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.

I hope this helps!

Munawar.

ModeMagic
Featured on Shopify Staff Picks
Want a free store consultation to boost your sales? Send me a message.
Grab your limited time offer on install today!
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
220 39 141

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @beloveDDog

Great job getting started on your store. You’ve put a lot of work in, and now you just need to make those tweaks to bring in sales.

Right off the bat, I saw something huge that needs to be fixed ASAP. Your Shop Now CTA on your hero image leads to a broken page. If you check a click heatmap, which shows you everywhere visitors clicked, I would be curious to see how many people are clicking on it and then abandoning your site when it’s a broken link.

Now let’s move into the website itself.

Homepage

• Add a favicon. This isn’t just for the homepage, but it needs to be done.
  • I like your hero image. I think it’s fantastic and showcasing your product well. However, I would think about how to make the text stand out more. The white font is hard to read, and it’s very small which makes it even harder to read. 
  • The homepage layout gets a little messy after the homepage. For example, are policies more important than product information? What are the benefits of the bed? Use a scroll heatmap to see how far down the page people reach and what information they miss. Do they make it to the ordering information? I would shift this around a bit to make it easier for your visitors to see the value of the product and learn more to prepare to buy.
  • Wait - you don’t just sell a bed? That’s confusing. I would feature collections under your homepage instead of hyperfocusing all of your energy on the dog bed. I originally thought you had a one-product store - which is fine - but it’s unnecessary. 
  • I see that your sizing is in centimeters. Instead you ship worldwide, I would include it in inches as well and provide a currency localization app.
  • I’m a big fan of testimonials, but these aren’t working. They are product-specific rather than brand-specific, and it’s confusing to visitors. “I love this toy!” leaves visitors wondering “what toy?” 

Footer

• Grammar: You’ll want to look over your text. There’s a misspelling in your heading for “Information.” 
  • Newsletter: Explain why someone would want to get your emails. Will you add a discount? Do they get monthly stories from dog lovers like them? 
  • Contact us: You need a different email address. This one may work in Ukraine, but it doesn’t link to your brand at all. You can get an email from your domain (so something like hello@beloved-dogs.com) or use something more generic from a widely accessible domain, like Gmail, would build more trust. Also, link your email address you use. In your form, remove the phone number field. It typically has a high abandonment rate. 
  • Returns Guarantee: Explain more and link to your email address. It’s too basic and doesn’t add detail.
  • FAQ page: Not linked correctly
  • About us: Not linked correctly
  • Privacy Policy: Not linked correctly
  • Missing pages: Don’t forget to include shipping information (try to include shipping costs if your can) and a Terms of Service page. 

Main Navigation

• Your main navigation is a big hurdle for your visitors. Your main navigation isn’t providing them with the information they need to make a purchase. It should include a link to HOME and SHOP ALL (with all products) as well as your collection features. You don’t need your About Us, Privacy Policy or Returns Guarantee on here. The FAQ page and Contact us can possibly stay if your click heatmap shows they are getting clicks. 
  • Watch some session recordings, which capture every visitor’s session, to see how they are moving around your site. Where do they get stopped? What roadblocks do they encounter? The main navigation is definitely a  big roadblock, but it may not be the only issue at play. 

Collection Page

• Keep your images consistent. I’m seeing a lot of different image sizes being featured on your collection pages.
    LuckyDanny_0-1604073025741.png

• I’m finding it a little hard to make sense of how your collections are organized. For example, your feeding collection has an interactive food dispenser toy and interactive elasticity ball. Your toys collection has that same interactive food dispenser toy and the kong classic. The definition between the two collections aren’t very clear. I would do some serious analysis of your products and collections to make it clear what the differences are.
  • Where can I find the dog bed? 
  • I like that you use filters, but use filters wisely. These filters aren’t very helpful. For example, what would the hands-free scooper fall into?
    LuckyDanny_1-1604073025863.png

Product Pages

• General: Add in shipping information, especially with a link to your shipping page. Keep the description consistent. Sometimes you include bullet points while other times it’s paragraph format.
  • For the Portable Backpack page: Make sure the dimensions are clear. The size for the portable backpack is hard to understand. Are there recommendations for different dog breeds? What about a weight limit? Keep an eye on your page length - is there a way to get the description to be easier to read and not as wordy? 
  • For the Kong Classic page: I like that you include a video how-to guide, but I make it easier to read. A size chart may be helpful here to pick the right size. Also, you have a mistake here. Under color, there’s a dog brush listed. 
  • Pricing issues: I found pricing issues on the Kong Classic page that may be included on other products as well. On your collection page, the Kong Classic is listed as starting at $11.99. However, the cheapest option listed on the product page itself is $19.99 for an XS. This is something that won’t only be noticed by visitors but may be enough to convince them to go somewhere else. I also did  quick search for a Kong Classic and found the same product for $7.49. Keep in mind that your visitors will be comparing prices - according to research, consumers visit an average of three websites before making a purchase. 

Wrapping it up

• You have a great start to a store and there are plenty of opportunities for you to grow your business.
  • Pay attention to what your visitors are doing. Watch those heatmaps and session recordings to get a closer look at what they experience and what’s stopping them.
  • Look at your website through their eyes and see how hard it is to order or the red flags that show. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month. 

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Cheers - Danny

Proud to be a Shopify Plus Partner

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
Highlighted
Tourist
6 0 2

thank you a lot for full answer!

good luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello  beloveDDog,

This is SaleHelpr. The first sources of traffic to explore are the free ones. This typically involves sharing your store manually with your network and relevant online communities. Hope it will help get sale.

SaleHelpr.com
Helping Shopify Store Owners make sales using website notifications with just 1 line of code. A trustnote family web app.
0 Likes