I've taken a look at your store and I have a few recommendations:
Change your navigation menu to something like "Toys" "Food Dispensers" "Pet Care". It was very difficult for me to find how to get to all of the products you sell.
2. Home Page
I'd recommend spending some more time working on your home page. For a first time visitor, I wasn't sure what it is you sold. At first I thought you were selling supplements to help with anxiety because you have the text "Reduce anxiety. Supreme comfort. Improve Your Dog's Health and Well Being". then I scrolled and thought you sold dog beds and then as I went down more I saw you sell more than just dog beds. I'd recommend changing the text on the main image so that a first time visitor knows right away that you sell dog supplies.
By default, Shopify will take your product title and the description and add that into your SEO. The most important piece of selling is getting the right kind of traffic to your store, your target audience. We hear from a lot of store owners A LOT that they get a lot of traffic but no conversions. We’ve created a video walking you through how to do your SEO properly so that you can target your intended audience:
If you have any questions, you can contact us using the information in our signature. We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up!
Best of luck!
Hi @beloveDDog !
Add a favicon
I recommend changing the theme of the store. Check https://outofthesandbox.com/ - there are a lot of great themes, that will make your store look very professional and will boost sales.
Hero banner image - change it or change the font color of the text.
When I click "Shop now"-there is a broken link. Fix it.
Hello @beloveDDog, here are some suggestions:-
- If you have add to cart but no conversion you can send an abandoned cart push notification or an abandoned cart email to customers. This will reduce your cart abandonment. Not only this you can also start rewarding your customers with loyalty points when they come back to recover the abandoned cart.
- Add shipping policy in the footer.
- Make your store engaging. Give rewards to your customers. By offering rewards for completing actions like making a purchase or following you on social media, you show your customers that you care about how they engage with you and want to thank them for it. This encourages them to do it again in the future, transforming them into valuable repeat customers.
- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on. You can add countdown timers too.
- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
Hi @beloveDDog welcome to Shopify community
Hope your business is going well during these difficult times. I checked your store website, and I have a few tips and feedback I'd like to share,
1. Free shipping is the biggest enticement for shopping online. And I see that free shipping isn't an option right now. So either you can provide free shipping as Standard (normal delivery), and shipping charges applied for Expedited (faster delivery)| or you could provide free shipping for orders above a certain value. Either of these, it will help you get more sales/increase conversions.
2. Add a favicon to your website. It will help you strengthen your brand and to add a polished look to your website.
3. Resourceful guidance & help: Not having support or not having adequate information is a huge frustration for a lot of online buyers. Consider adding a chat plugin to your site for people to contact you while they are shopping.
4. Adding product stickers/trust badges can help increase your sales by tapping into powerful psychological triggers such as scarcity, social proof, and urgency. Also having graphic and personalised stickers on products will help grab attention of customers easily and nudge them to purchase.
5. Shopify store owners made sales worth over $2.9 Billion during BFCM 2019. This year according to a Google report, "People will discover and buy online even more" and most of them will shop at local, small businesses. It’s past time to prepare your Shopify store for the biggest shopping weekend in the United States!
Now this year may not be exactly the same. Customer priorities and buying behavior has changed SIGNIFICANTLY this year, thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Read more in our blog here to get a complete rundown of how to Increase Black Friday Cyber Monday Sales with Your Shopify Store Experience.
I hope this helps!
This is an accepted solution.
Hey there, @beloveDDog!
Great job getting started on your store. You’ve put a lot of work in, and now you just need to make those tweaks to bring in sales.
Right off the bat, I saw something huge that needs to be fixed ASAP. Your Shop Now CTA on your hero image leads to a broken page. If you check a click heatmap, which shows you everywhere visitors clicked, I would be curious to see how many people are clicking on it and then abandoning your site when it’s a broken link.
Now let’s move into the website itself.
Wrapping it up
I hope this helps! Good luck!
Cheers - Danny
This is SaleHelpr. The first sources of traffic to explore are the free ones. This typically involves sharing your store manually with your network and relevant online communities. Hope it will help get sale.