Solved
iamlashika
Tourist
3 0 1

can someone preview my store getting traffic no sales - thanks 

https://merakiblendsco.com/ 

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @iamlashika 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 4 years of providing solutions for over 80.000 active Shopify merchants.

I have some recommendations below

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. Especially, the menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Make the CTA buttons on the slideshow more prominent

Meraki Blends Co I Start Your Natural Self Care Journey 2021-03-10 09-00-45.png

Normally, the primary CTA buttons need to be styled prominent and highlight. It's not easy to read the text on the button, I recommend you can make it bold (font-weight 700) or change to another font that is clear.

1.3 Add image in the introduction section

There is only 1 sentence when you introduce your store, I highly recommend you should add an image and also a CTA button, let consult my Chloe template

Chloe – PageFly 2021-03-10 09-04-27.png

1.4 Improve the product listMeraki Blends Co I Start Your Natural Self Care Journey 2021-03-10 09-07-40.png

• You should add CTA buttons for each product. These buttons will redirect to the corresponding product pages
  • Make the image have the same size 

1.5 Display social media

As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. By displaying social media such as Instagram (or Facebook, Twitter) and constantly updating the feed.

2. Product page

I take this page for example https://merakiblendsco.com/products/skin-renewal-therapy-herbal-tea?pr_prod_strat=collection_fallbac...

2.1 Add more images from different angles and on a human model

By adding more images from different angles, customers can see more details of the images and this helps them to take action

You can use the images with a human model

2.2 Add a review section

A review widget is highly recommended on a product page so other customers can see others' feedback. With a review widget, there is a button to encourage customers to leave reviews. As I mentioned above, Loox and Yotpo are good.  

What helps you to build your store more easily is a page builder. It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly. I also have a post of feedback on good factors of a high-converting store, you can check here

https://community.shopify.com/c/Feedback-On-My-Store/Store-Feedback-by-Shopify-Expert/td-p/1036094

Above are my recommendations for your store and it's really important to customize attractive and unique pages to increase conversion rate. 

If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!

PageFly.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 90.000+ active merchants.
Survive 2021 with top secrets from e-commerce leaders
iamlashika
Tourist
3 0 1

thanks so much

explain more for 2. product page- what am I to do or update?

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 173 549

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @iamlashika, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- Add a separate page of shipping policy, privacy policy in the footer.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Instagram Feed.

- Add multiple images of the product on the product page. 

- You should add a high-quality banner image. It will help you to grab visitors' attention in your store.

Add these customer engagement tools in your store to engage the traffic coming to your store and maximize the conversions:

Start using a loyalty program to entice your customers. It will help you build a loyal customer base. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like signing up, allowing for web push notifications, making a purchase, visiting a store, and many more.

This will help in doubling the sales as when you give loyalty points to your customers they will come again to your store to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. You can give rewards to your customers to redeem those points.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers in real-time. Use automatic workflows emails and push to reach your customers.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
iamlashika
Tourist
3 0 1

thanks 

0 Likes
elanaalex
2 0 1

Thank you for the post! this is truly helpful.
I had also some issues on my store. now I found solutions on this post. Again thanks.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
3005 173 549

Hello @iamlashika

I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?

Also, if you need a walkthrough of AiTrillion and need any help with setting up the features I will be happy to help! 

Looking forward to your reply!

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes